two; new student

FIGHTER(NEW STUDENT)

FIGHTER
(NEW STUDENT)

SUNNY WALKED INTO HER NEXT CLASS more happily than usual. That max girl really lightened up her mood. She sat down in her seat next to mike, and took out her supplies.

"Meet the human brain, I know it doesn't look like much, a little gross even, right? But consider this. There are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution." Mr.Clarke said. Sunny could see Dustin and Lucas turned to look at each other. Amusement on both of They're faces. "No I did not misspeak, No did not stutter one hundred billion!" He said.

As Mr.Clarke was about to continue a familiar red head came into the classroom. Sunny smiled at this. Maxine was in her classroom. She felt warm inside and a certain fluttering in her stomach. She pretended that she didn't feel it and just looked away, a slight smile playing her face. "Ah this must be the new student." Mr.Clarke said Way too enthusiastically. "Indeed it is. All yours." The principal said to him.

sunny snorted as she saw Max try to walk to a random desk but Mr.Clarke stop her. "All right hold up there, you Dont get away that easy." He said. Max had a strange emotion playing her face which sunny couldn't understand but found funny anyways. Sunny giggled quietly earning glares from the party. "Dustin drumroll." He said. Dustin closed his book and began drumming on it. "Class please welcome all the way from sunny California the latest to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine!" He said. "It's max." she whispered slightly.

Once Dustin stopped drumming sunny knew something was wrong. "I'm sorry?" Mr.Clarke said confused. "Nobody calls me Maxine, it's max" she said looking down. "Mad max." Lucas faintly whispered.

"Well all aboard max!"

The girl went walking to her seat. The boys eyes plus sunny, traveling to her. She waved. Sunny waved back. All the boys looked shocked. "You know her?" Mike said. "Yeah, we talked this morning her brother almost ran me over" she said as if it was nothing. "Why what's so important?" She said. Mike just looked back at the board. All of a sudden Dustin threw a paper to her desk. She looked up and saw Dustin mouthing 'read it!' To her. So she opened it up.

"Max, is mad max!"

She looked at him with a sarcastic look on her face. "I don't fucking care."

In other words she had a long day ahead of her.