five; dirty clothing

FIGHTER(DIRTY CLOTHING)

FIGHTER
(DIRTY CLOTHING)

SUNNYS BROTHER COULD BE NICE BUT NOW WAS a bitch. He had left her at school to go to Nancy's house, getting her period, only a bike able to get her home. She got on and rode. As she was riding she could see blood seeping through her pants slowly. "Shit" she muttered as she sped up. As she was looking down she lost balance of her bike and fell down sideways."Fuck!" She hit her head and elbow on the concrete ground. It might've been sprained, maybe worse. She looked at her clothes and realized that they were torn. Her pants had a hole from something on the bike, and her sweater had a hole on either side from the handlebars. They were dirty and messy.

Her parents didn't like dirty or messy.

As she was getting in her bike to go over to loch Nora she noticed a familiar red head skating the other way. She felt her heart flutter. "Oh maxine. You're gorgeous." She had said to herself. She got back onto the bike and kept on riding, hoping her parents wouldn't notice her coming in.

She made her bike stop as she reached the Harrington household. She got off of her bike and chained it to the mailbox. She walked into the house trying to close the door without sound. But the door had creaked.

She was fucked.

She heard her dads hard footsteps as she ran to her room. "Hey mike can I come to your house?" She said, her voice cracking. Before she could get a response she heard her door being slammed open. "Well, you thought you could get away from me? You little bitch." He had yelled. Sunny whimpered as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, putting her into a chokehold. "do you fucking think you can dirty your clothes?!" He said. "Huh?!" He yelled at her face, spitting slightly. "Well I fe-" she was whispering. "Did I tell you to fucking talk?! Did I tell you to talk you fucking slut?!" He yelled in her face. He let go of her and punched her in the nose. "Answer me you bitch!" He yelled. Sunny licked her lips, tasting blood. "No, sir" she muttered. "What? I couldn't hear you." He said, getting up in her face. "Yes, sir!" She yelled back into his face. He stood farther away from her face and smacked her clean across her face. Sunny whimpered again as he grabbed her by the collar. "Yell at me again and a swear to god I will kill you. Kill you! You fucker I swear to god I will fucking kill you!" He yelled into her face. "Yes sir, I got it." She said. "Perfect." He said backing up. "Now go change, you filthy animal. We're going to the wheelers for a dinner." He continued, walking out of her room and slamming the door.

Little did he know. Mike heard the entire thing.

A.N

let's just say...

The next chapter will be dramatic...