Chapter One

As the crowded period approached, Lahni found herself pacing between tables, serving customers with caution in order to avoid stumbling due to her unsteady legs. An overwhelming sense of anxiety was beginning to affect her, as numerous intimidating individuals dominated the area, making her feel like a piece of meat being dangled over a group of lions. There were lots of women in revealing clothes, wearing collars, more revealing than usual. She nervously smiled and took orders left and right. They were understaffed today, with only 3 other servers in the big establishment with numerous demanding people.
Turning around she made her way to the back entrance of the bar to the chef, she bumped into someone and gasped loudly as she fell on her ass, a stinging pain shot up the small brunette's bottom, and her notepad flew across the hallway.

"Ah fuck" She hissed in pain, she looks up ready to gaze murderous glares at the person who had been a walking brick wall, but instead, she met soft green eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir, forgive me for being clumsy." She mumbles her face flushing red. The raven-haired male in front of her was amused but very intrigued.

"Here" His deep voice sent pleasurable sound waves to her ears, he offered his sizeable hands to her petite hands, and lifted her effortlessly, she avoids his gaze embarrassment lingering on her face.

"I'm so sorry, I was just in a rush there are so many people with orders I -" She flushes but he stops her.

"No harm done, I hope I didn't hurt you too badly" He rasps, kissing her hand—tingles erupting.
She laughs nervously,

"You're fine sir I'm sorry, I'll be getting back to work" She explains hurriedly, his eyes followed the small girls' struts into the kitchen area as he turned on his heel and to his table.
Lahni gives the chef the orders, and to her shock, Mr. Blackwell's order is ready to be at his table along with the whiskey of his choice. She nervously walks the tray into the room, searching for his table through all the people, bidding apologies to people she'd accidentally bumped into, finally, she sees his table. That guy from earlier was sitting there by her surprise, perhaps it's his friend? She prayed to God he didn't let what happened rip to her boss, she would be utterly embarrassed.
Her cheeks are stained red as she walks to the table.

"I wasn't aware you were here with Mr.Blackwell sir, I apologize for earlier again, would you like something?" Lahni asks embarrassment sketched across her face as she takes her notepad out, doing her best to show her professional side.

"No, this will be all for me." Eric smiles as he licks his lips, Lahni's face contorts into one of confusion but then it hits her all at once.

Holy fucking shit he is my boss, oh fuck.

" I'm so sorry for bumping into you, that was very unprofessional of me." Her tone begged forgiveness, Eric was astounded at the amount of sympathy for something so small.

"Oh hush pretty girl, there's no need to be sorry it was an accident, you seem like an amazing employee, you take care of my establishment and customers very well." He smiles at her charmingly, reassuring her.
She is flooded with relief, but her damp thong reminds her of how attracted she is to this man, her boss. He's a dom, a very good one as told to her by Angie. He was gentle and sweet, but very intimidating, Lahni could feel the dominance and power radiating off of him. She could lie to herself about a lot of things, but her attraction and wanting to please him was undeniable, she wanted him to take her in every way possible.