Chapter Nine

Lahni

Since Eric had tasks to complete related to the business such as attending meetings and inspections, I decided to stay at home and enjoy a day of relaxation. He possessed a vast expanse of land situated at the back of the house, along with a creek, and I seized the chance to discover and inhale the crisp air. After my parents passed away, I never got an opportunity to unwind and appreciate the simple things, like nature, because I was accustomed to city living and struggling to make ends meet.
It made me aware that I've been disconnected from my life for the past few years in order to cope, but now I feel like I can truly live and relish life without being constantly on guard. Perhaps I no longer need to be concerned about someone trying to harm me. Maybe I can work on being whole again, find things I enjoy, and find who I am. I observed some ducks enjoying their time in the creek, a frog occasionally jumping around, distant birds making sweet chirping sounds, and agile squirrels moving from one branch to another. For a moment, I gazed at the sky painted with pastel shades, taking in the refreshing air and admiring the shades of pink and orange. The scenery enveloped my mind, calmly diverting my attention from gloomy thoughts. Before I realized it, the sky that shone brightly earlier turned dusky and I commenced my journey back. The warmth that accompanied the sky vanished and I had to cross my arms to keep my body warm. I confess that the sound of a few branches snapping made me look behind me with paranoia for the remainder of my trip home.
Letting the breath I was holding out once I reached the back door I slide in the glass door making sure to close it tightly and lock it, I pulled the shades across ensuring no possible persons could see in. I got into my comfy clothes and decided to treat myself to some hot tea. Waving and dunking my teabag in my cup I watched the brown grounds bleed into the water, absentmindedly I lifted my head to glance out the window and saw a flicker of light illuminating tree branches outside 30 yards out in the dark woods. My blood ran cold in my veins, and my heart dropped, but as soon as I saw it, it disappeared. I stood still my eyes fixated on trying to search for it, but it was gone. I convinced myself it was a light inside reflecting off the window and decided to take my tea elsewhere. I debated on texting or calling Eric but I knew he was busy, he wasn't gonna be home till late and I didn't wanna disrupt him. So I calmed down and locked all the doors and windows in the house, Eric had a key so it didn't matter, he usually came through the garage anyways. Sitting down in the living room the silence was deafening, I wanted to distract myself with some tv, but my paranoia was growing like an obnoxious weed in a garden. My eyes darting around the room, my ears tuning in to every sound around me, I felt like I had to be still and aware.
It was just a light reflecting off the window, come on you're in the middle of nowhere, give it a rest. I told myself, trying to convince my mind I wasn't in danger, but my body wasn't allowing it, I sat in the same place scrolling on my phone with brightness dimmed until a rumbling broke the silence 2 hours later, it was Eric opening the garage door.
Do I tell him?
No, you'll worry him
But what if it is something?
Or you're just being stupid.
I went back and forth with myself but eventually decided to just keep my paranoia in my head. Eric walked in, his tie already ripped off in his hand and his bags tossed in the walkway. He took his coat off and started unbuttoning his shirt. I was unaware if he knew I was sitting here feet away, he seemed to be distressed, the creases in his forehead and his hair swiped to the other side as if he'd been running his fingers through it frequently. I made my presence known and got up his eyes darted up to me. He had an expression of doubt and worry in his emerald eyes. When he approached me, he embraced me tightly as if I were a lightweight balloon at risk of being carried away by the wind, fearful of releasing me. I hugged him back, the same urgency in us both as we engulfed one another.
"Rough day?" I ask muffled into his arm.
"Yes" He breathes out, I step away and grasp his hand, guiding him towards the bedroom.
He gracefully removes his work attire, loosening his tie and unfastening his white button-up shirt to showcase his toned chest. His black leather belt slips off effortlessly, As his black pants drop to the ground, a tantalizing and playful V shape catches my eye while his underwear rests low on his hips. Every ounce of my feminity in my body yearned for his body. His soft green eyes begin to darken as they linger on me, his tongue dampening his lips as he licks them.
"Please take me" Before I could consider, my mouth opened. I know it was pathetic, I looked desperate but I was. He was and is the most beautiful man I've met inside and out, he was so patient, kind, and respectful. He was everything I needed,
I couldn't hide and I didn't want to, life is short, and I won't waste it any longer.
No more depriving myself of the pleasures that are waiting for me.
"Fucking gladly" He growled sliding my pajamas and panties down my legs and leaving careful trails of kisses. His next assault on my skin with his lips was my inner thighs as he slowly came up to the hem of my shirt which was very quickly removed. He paused to fetch some handcuffs and tied them to the headboard, for the first time he covered my eyes with a mask. It was strange not seeing anything at first until the sensation of his tongue licking dangerously close to my pussy started. He teases me by hovering right over my clit and letting his hot breath fan it. I groan in desperation bucking my hips to no avail, I have him sadistically chuckle. I feel a very familiar pinch on my nipples and I gasp. Nipple clamps. A tickling sensation starts feathering my skin lightly, that being the whip, I felt each piece of the leather teasing me until it leaves me only to hit with a loud smack. The unexpected whipping makes me shout in pleasure and intense stinging pain.
"Oh my God," I whimper.
"Shut up slut" He stuffs, my mouth with my soaked panties and hits my other thigh with the whip. He moved to caress my abdomen with it, down my boobs, and to my pussy.
I'm squirming from the excitement when my nipples get whipped, the clamps pinching harder makes me cry out but my sounds are muffled.
"Aw look at you, pathetic little desperate whore" He taunts, he gets back on the bed between my legs and I feel his fingers prodding my entrance, I'm quite literally dripping.
His tongue finally hits my swollen clit and I moan in complete bliss.
His lips wrap around and lightly suck it, not enough to give me gratification, and he knows it.
"Please sir" I whine spitting the panties out of my mouth.
"Please what?" He asks pulling away from my pussy.
"I need to cum so badly" I cry.
"That's too bad because I'm about to fuck your pussy and you aren't allowed to cum until I say" I groan and he laughs.
"On your hands and knees now"
He orders me, I flip with my ass in the air. He guides his cock to my entrance and slides it up and down in my overflowing juices, I was so ready and he was teasing me to the brink of insanity. Without warning, he plunges into my pussy with no mercy and I scream, his hand wraps around my mouth and he keeps fucking me like a rabid beast, my pussy responds by pulsating with pleasure. He removes his hand from my mouth and started rubbing my clit. I was going to explode and I knew I wasn't gonna be able to hold it much longer.
"Sir please I can't hold it, I need to cum on your cock" I cried out.
"Not yet, on the count of ten,"
He promises.
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
I'm not gonna make it, it feels so good.
"6"
"5"
"Fuck, fuck" I shout as tears run down my face.
"4"
"3"
"2"
I started spasming around his cock uncontrollably, my warm cum soaking him.
"1"
I felt him now shoot his cum in my pussy, and fuck, it felt so goddamn good. I hear him moan and grunt as he releases, I feel it rolling down my pussy as he withdraws.
"You're such a good slut baby, let's go get cleaned up"

-

We sat in the warm water, my back pressed to his chest, he washes me gently and kisses my neck. "You make me so happy" He whispers, my heart flutters at his sweet words.
"You make me very happy too," I say kissing him softly.
My mind wanders as I lay there, too earlier before he got home.
I should tell him, shouldn't I? Just in case something comes up or he has an explanation.
"So, earlier today I noticed something kinda weird.." I express.
"What?" He asks puzzled.
"I was in the kitchen after dark this evening and I saw some kind of light coming from the forest" I bite my lip.
God, I probably sound insane...
"What kind of light, like a flashlight, or something else?" He inquired.
"It looked like a led type of flashlight, but it disappeared right after I caught it" I replied nervousness evident.
"That's very odd, all this land is mine around us, there's no permit to hike or hunt, so no one should be out here.. I'll have one of my security men check it out first thing in the morning, alright? It's ok baby" He hugs me and kissed my forehead reassuringly, I felt better now.
We get out and dry off, putting fresh clothes on I was ready to sleep, and that's exactly what I did.