Chapter Two

Lahni

I've been pacing in my apartment all morning, I called in sick to work.
My mind was replaying last night's events and even though it terrified me, I was undeniably soaked from the memories, my body was betraying me. He was such a sexy man.
I had never experienced an orgasm like that before, and the idea of him wanting me made me feel both afraid and thrilled.
The fact I wanted him scared me and excited me too. I can't remember a time I've ever been so attracted to someone, so easily snatched away by their charms.
The way he manipulated my body was as though he was already familiar with it to the core.
I decided to order some food I could get delivered, I did not feel like going out. Twenty minutes later I was now dusting my fan when a knock at my door startled me, I excitedly ran to the door ready for my large pepperoni pizza with banana peppers and a side of garlic bites of course. I opened the door, and I almost had a heart attack, there stood Eric. I slammed the door and pressed myself up against it.
"I have your pizza, open the door or I'll leave with it." He threatened, and let me tell you, I wasn't about to tell him to walk away with my pizza so I reluctantly opened it.
"That's a good girl." Even though I made an effort to appear confident, I couldn't help but feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I gestured for him to enter by widening the doorway.
Every thought of doubt and critical thinking left my body, he set the pizza on my kitchen counter and turned around to greet me, his eyes were welcoming yet sultry, but above all they held questions.
"Now how about we chat about last night hm?" Although his voice was sounded peaceful,
I flinched at his words there being an undertone of sadism
"Okay" I reply as I take a seat at my island table, I proceed to twiddle my fingers anxiously while observing my lap. Eventually, I become so nervous that I start biting my lip.
"Why did you run off, did I do something wrong?" His tone had shifted from anger to hurt as he posed the question to me. When I glanced up at him, his handsome face displayed a mixture of concern and pain.
"I was afraid," I start shakily, "I was afraid of what was happening, I've never had a dom and I didn't know what you expected of me and if I was ready for that.."  I admit, getting a little tearful.
"Look at me princess," Eric coaxed softly, I look up into his eyes my face flushed, his presence made me flustered. "I will never do anything you don't like or aren't ready for, unless, of course, it's a punishment, even then I'm sure you'd find something about it arousing. Yes, I am a Dom, I've been a Dom for 10 years, trust, respect, and comfort are the most important thing to me in a Dominant and Submissive relationship, you don't have to be afraid of what you like, or me, I will never hurt you in a way that you don't like" He promises, making me feel reassured.
"I'm sorry for running," I whisper feeling guilty, he had done nothing wrong to me.
"Shhh, hey come here." He walks to me and wraps his strong arms around me.
"I really would love to be your dominant, I can train you, I know I could take such good care of you, and give you all your desires, can you please give me a chance?" He asks hopefully. My mind was racing, I wanted this, so I shut out my thoughts, looked up into his gorgeous eyes, and nodded. The dazzling smile that spreads across his face is so mesmerizing that it melts me.
"I want to hear you say yes, sir" I bite my lip.
"Yes, sir" I can't help but smile as I say it.
"Tomorrow little one I'll have a contract ready" He kisses my neck. "Then we'll play" He draws back, "but until then, can I get to know you better a little better tonight? Though I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that" He winks, I laugh and agree.
"Now, that pizza smells pretty damn good, do you mind if I have a piece?" He says matter-of-factly.
"Sure, I'll get you some-" I go to hop off my chair.
"No, I'll get it to sit your pretty ass down" He orders me, I huff but sit, he laughs and gets us two plates, giving us both 2 slices, and some garlic knots. My mouth watered as he places my plate in front of me and takes a seat next to me. I waste no time eating and forget he's there as I moan and eat it. As I prepare to take a bite of a garlic knot, I notice him looking at me with a playful expression.
"You like pizza a lot huh" He teases, I blush and roll my eyes.
"So what happened to the pizza boy exactly?" I ask now realizing that the pizza guy had been nowhere in sight.
"Well he was at your door about to knock, I took it the pizza off his hands, slid him 50 bucks and told him to fuck off in a nice manner" He shrugs taking a bite of pizza, and I started giggling uncontrollably, that poor pizza guy.
"You have such a sexy laugh" He interjects looking at me admirably.
"No, I don't," I shake my head. "I sound like a hyena"
"No, you don't, it's very sexy how you smile and laugh, I plan to make you laugh as much as I make you cum" He decides, I almost choke on my garlic knot.
"Something caught in your throat?" He snickers, I start laughing but it only makes me choke
harder. "Shut up!" I demand when I stop choking and take a sip of water.
"You know, I didn't know you were so playful, you seem like a very serious guy" I share my thoughts.
"I know when to be serious, but I'm just a pretty carefree kinky guy"
He elaborated, I nod in acknowledgment.
After we were done eating, we headed to my living room and sat on the couch for a chat.
It was then that I realized my feelings for him had intensified, and I might have a crush on him, despite not having felt this way so soon into meeting someone.

"I want to know more about you, where are you from?" He inquired.
"I'm from the next town over, I grew up in the city, just not the nice part" I smile.
"How about you?"
"I grew up 200 miles away actually on a farmhouse, I moved to the city when I turned 18." He replies.
"Really? you seem like such a city man," I inquire. "and I mean your clubs being here too and all."
"I grew up on a farm with my dad, he wasn't the uh" He stopped for a moment, hurt flashing through his eyes, looking for words, "the nicest guy, so as soon as I could I moved."
"What about your mom?" I coax.
"She left when I was 6" He took a deep breath, I wanted to change the subject, I could sense his home life and childhood weren't the center of what he wanted to be talking about.
"Well I grew up in a house of 5, I was adopted by my parents and my brothers and sisters were too" I smile.
"Wow, that's amazing your parents did that, they sound like great people." He says with a half-smile, I nod in agreement.
"They were." His eyes lit up in sadness, "did they pass?" He asked for confirmation, I nod again.
"I'm so sorry." He puts his hand on mine, and I just smile at him sadly.
"How about a better question, how did  you become a Dom, who loves BDSM, and owns his clubs?" I giggle nudging him, he smiles and begins telling me.
"Well, I remember the first time I had sex I just wanted to dominate her completely, I wanted to be rough with her and mark her. Honestly, I thought I was a freak for that, but one day I went down a hole on Wikipedia, and found one about BDSM, I read it and it all made sense and clicked with me, I was a dominant, amateur at the time, yes, but I had the desires,
so I found a club and a dominatrix who trained me as a sub, but showed me what a real dominant was supposed to be like. As for my club, it was a dream after I became a Dom to have a safe fun environment for the BDSM community, so I called up a friend of mine who was a realtor and he helped me find a place that was going out of business, so I made a deal with the guy who owned it since I couldn't pay him the full amount at the time, I paid payments monthly till I paid it off, within the first 3 years I had it paid off because my club took off, I had most of the place renovated the way I liked, then after I was stable with that one I wanted to have another, so yeah I did the same with that except then I had the money to pay it off all at once, and get it done within 2 months, BDSM is a lifestyle and passion for me, so it's been a dream come true." He finishes chuckling, looking at the ground in remembrance.

"That's amazing Eric." I smile at him, he lifted his eyebrow and a smile of amusement played on his lips. "Did you call me by my name?" I shook my head and mumbled "No"
"Oh is that right? I must be hearing things" He mocks coming closer to me, I scoot back as he comes closer till I'm at the edge, and he pins me down with ease.
"You know something I don't like baby?" He whispers his hot breath fanning my ear, and my entire body erupted in goosebumps.
"W-What?" I submit.
"Little lying sluts." I moan quietly at his dirty words.
"So, tell me, if I don't appreciate the fact you lied to me, what might I do with the naughty slut beneath me?" He questions, using one of his hands to lightly trail down my side.
"Spank me.." I say shaking with excitement.
"You're right sweetie, now, get up and lay across my lap." He demands me, and hesitantly I stand up and lay across his lap, my ass in the air, he tugged down my shorts and meets my thong. "Mmm so perfect." He hums rubbing my ass soothingly.
"Now usually I will make you count and thank me, but today because this is your first offense I will count for you, you're getting ten slaps on your ass, pick a safe word." He commands.
"Ember" I confirm.
"Good, you ready?" He asks.
"Yes sir." I squeak.
"One" A slap comes down on my ass and squirm.
"Stay still" He advises.
"Two"
Another slap is delivered to my cheeks, I moan in pain, but surprisingly pleasantly.
At the last spank, my ass is burning and tears are running down my face.
"You took it so well, good girl" 
He praises me, and abruptly I feel his hand move to my pussy, sliding my thong to the side I feel his finger rub my slit and I moan loudly.
"Someone enjoyed their punishment it seems.. looks like I have a little pain slut on my hands" I hum in approval as he rubs my clit.
"Please sir, it feels so good" I whine.
"I love hearing you beg, but you're not cumming tonight," He says withdrawing his hand and slapping my ass one good time.
"Tomorrow we're gonna have so much fun baby" He murmurs.
"But for now I have to get going little one" I get up and pull up my shorts, as he stands up wrapping his arms around me.
"See you tomorrow" He kisses me,
I kiss him back and walk him out, with a wave he's gone and I lock my door, I long for tomorrow as I fall into my sofa.