Chapter Six

Lahni

Over the past few weeks, the training has been rigorous and focused on improving my endurance, maintaining specific positions, and obeying instructions even if it's uncomfortable. Although physical exertion is required, mental effort is considerably more demanding. I'm starting to adjust to the new routine that involves waking up earlier, having breakfast with Eric, leaving for work, returning home, and going to training. We've been following this schedule continuously for the past six days, but thankfully, I have a break from both work and training today. Getting out of my car, I retrieved my keys and entered the door, becoming enveloped by the refreshing scent of pine. It was a stark contrast transitioning from being alone to being in the presence of someone to come home to every day. Eric hadn't asked too many questions about personal things, he knew my parents died, and he liked my personality, but he didn't exactly have enough pieces to piece me altogether.
I took a long hot shower, a very mind-numbing one. When I got out I did all that was necessary and got in bed, I'm so glad I had time off from everything. I must've fallen asleep because I felt warm hands gently shaking me awake. My eyes fluttered slowly open, I see Eric standing above me.
"Hey sweetheart, are you hungry?" He inquires in a calm and comforting tone.
"Uh, yeah I could eat" I mumbled slowly getting up. He made amazing lasagna, I had no idea he could cook like this. I suppose there are billions of things neither of us knows about the other though, of course. I felt the anxiety rise into my throat as I thought about this, the things he had no idea about. I tried consoling myself, that signing up for this didn't mean I signed up to tell all my secrets, but I knew deep down being this close to someone it would be pretty impossible not to eventually open up.
"Are you okay?" He speaks with concern lacing his tone, cutting through the dense haze of my contemplations. As per usual, I hastily conceal my true emotions with a half smile and respond.
"Yes, I'm fine" ending with an awkward laugh. I felt as though he was able to see past my outward appearance, but I attempted to maintain the illusion by biting into my food and maintaining a smile as I did so. I was uncertain about how to handle the situation. Since he is my dom, he has become familiar with my physical responses and can interpret them with ease.
"I'm gonna use the bathroom"
I apologize and depart, sensing his intense gaze piercing through me.
Upon entering, I secured the door, breathed out a sigh of relief I hadn't realized I was holding and briefly felt grateful. A gentle tapping sound emerged from the opposite end of the wooden barrier.
"Are you alright in there Lahni?"
His voice was like a blade piercing the organ that keeps me alive.
It was poetic, the sound of his voice, the tones, the emotions, the grace that delivered each word, sent a chill down my spine, something so soothing yet something that made me feel like a boat in the middle of the ocean, about to be swallowed up by the sheer swiftness and power of the waves of his voice calling to me, I came back to reality.
"Yes, I'm fine just using the bathroom" the sly lie crawled up my throat reluctantly.
I knew I was becoming too attached, too involved, this was a relationship of a certain degree, I had a role and so did he, feelings weren't to blur the lines of business. But here I was, wanting to leave, and wanting more of him. I knew I shouldn't have done this, I gave myself to him wanting his touch, but now I was longing for his embrace, I didn't want to get too close but I couldn't help myself.

Two days later

Have you ever experienced the sensation of time elongating as you eagerly await something, causing each passing second to seem like an eternity? I had been experiencing the same emotions all day long. I was aware that because I wouldn't be working, I would have an abundant amount of time for training without any restrictions. That made me nervous if I'd perform well under more time applied, being around him for so long, in a vulnerable place. God cursed all other beings when he made men. Men are enchanting, cunning creatures. Some are at least. The way he held himself was beyond anything I'd seen. The euphoric magnetic pull my femininity had towards his masculinity drove me insane, with an insatiable need to submit willingly and let him rule me with pleasure.
I hated that part of me, that wild primal desire that dominated over all other senses. It was hard to control that animalistic desire in the presence of my dominant, my head was a mess, and I didn't know what to do, my mind and body went against each other.
Perhaps I'm overcomplicating things.
I remained seated for some time, attempting to organize my thoughts while the background music played. I will be okay, being emotionally involved was not a requirement in our agreement, I am capable of dealing with the situation, our relationship is based on trust, respect, and physical connection. Calming myself down, my weary mind giving up for a while for me to just breathe. Although I had feelings for him, I wasn't ready to be vulnerable or pursue a relationship. However, I was aware that my intense attraction would eventually lead to a passionate connection.
He's the type of guy you're meant to fall for.
-
After finishing my work shift, I was exhausted and eager to make my way back home. I bid my coworkers goodbye and walked out the door, A soft drizzle fell outside, and the wet pavement shimmered in the glow of the streetlights. As I stepped into the crisp air, my thoughts paused and I savored the tranquility of the moment.
I shut my eyes and let the sheer rain hit my face. Realizing I should probably get to my car after a few minutes I reluctantly let this moment go. I walked to my car listening to the sounds my boots made in the puddles. I greedily turned the heat on when I got in and found a radio station to listen to on the way back to the house. I cherished simplicity, just being alive is something we take for granted, the smell of the air after it rains, the warmth of heat on your skin. Our minds tend to draw us into unforgiving thoughts and get us riled up. For once in the last week or so my anxiety subsided, and I felt okay.
I should be more confident in my choices and stop doubting myself.
What's so wrong with giving in to my desires, and to someone who can give me them how I want them?
Not to mention he was a great guy, I felt a genuine connection, I could see this going somewhere. I think that's what scared me, I could see the authenticity of our bond and him as a person. I wasn't exactly used to that In my past relationships.
I pull into the gravel driveway, punch in the number for the gate, and park.
I see Eric as I walk in, fine as ever.
He was at the kitchen table with some documents and on the phone with someone, He sported a well-fitted V-neck shirt that hugged his toned physique and paired it with jogging pants. He saw me come in, smiled, and made a "come here" motion with his hands. I put down my purse and walk over to where he's sitting, he grabs my hip with his free hand and sits me on his knee.
I excessively overanalyzed our relationship when he wasn't around, my thoughts creating an unrealistic situation that caused me to lose my rationality. In his presence, I experienced mental clarity and a clear understanding of my needs.
"Yeah, we can arrange that" He speaks to the male on the other end of the phone, presumably about business.
"Yeah Friday, around 10:30 am okay?"
"Great, see you then" After ending the call, he embraces me with both arms and pulls me towards him, holding onto my other leg and positioning me to straddle him completely.
"I missed your beautiful self," As he kisses my neck, I feel a tingling sensation in the delicate area where his damp lips are fully pressed against me, causing immense pleasure.
"I missed you too" I respond by stabilizing myself with a grip around his neck.
"You've been doing such a great job in training lately, I want to do something special tomorrow" He informs me.
"Oh yeah, What do you have in mind?" I ask.
"Mmm," His humming against my neck sends delightful shivers coursing through my body.
"You'll have to see" I emit a sound of disappointment while he chuckles.
"But I can settle on something else for tonight ." He softly speaks while his warm breath flows down my collarbone.
"Like what sir?"
"To lift this skirt and fuck you on this table"
My pussy throbbed in response.
"Usually, I'd take you into the playroom and strip you down, whip you, tie you up, and make you my little slave, but right now I just need you"
He lifts me, putting my ass on the end of the table, hiking up my skirt, and stares at my glistening pussy.
"Are you already excited slut?" He taunts, I nod, and my cheeks turn red In embarrassment.
His tongue starts running up the sides of my pussy lips, making me squirm, and moan. He wrapped his arms around my thighs forcing me to be still, and kept his assault on everywhere but where I needed him the most. He sticks a finger inside me, and I throw my head back. My throbbing pussy tightened around him, making him growl and add another digit to the mix, he started pumping his fingers in and out making me moan like a bitch in heat.
"I need your tongue on my clit, please sir, please, suck it and lick it" I begged desperately.
He listens to my body's needs and I feel his mouth close around my clit, the sweet sensation of my pearl in his mouth sends me wild.
He unmercifully curls his fingers inside of me, making me shout and moan, my eyes are closed, and I was inducted into a pleasure coma, My pussy juices wept on his fingers, and I was getting close to cumming and when I felt it on the horizon he stopped. I whimpered at the loss of pleasure his tongue was providing. But then I felt his bulging head at my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in, filling me to the brim with cock.
"Oh my god" my eyes rolled back.
He starts pumping himself inside of me wildly, the primal desire filled the air. Our sexes were one, and I couldn't get enough, this wasn't just sex, this was the pure need for one another. I hear him moan, which drives me crazy, his guttural sounds of pleasure. It felt like it was just us at the moment, skin to skin, chest to chest, our breathing ragged.
"Fuck I'm going to cum" he moans.
"Cum inside me" I beg.
I feel him pulsate and ropes of cum embedding themselves inside me. He collapsed on me the first few minutes of us laying there, breathlessly satisfied.
  "We're gonna have fun tomorrow, be ready by 11 am" Kissing my forehead we untangle from one another, and I slide off the table carefully. I was ready for a hot warm shower and then going to sleep, and I did exactly that.