CHAPTER 5

Aug 24, 2029

Aug 24, 2029

___________________________

ROSIE POV:

"Oh my God," I said out loud putting my hand onto my head.

I literally felt a throbbing pulse in my head going boom boom boom boom,  It felt like my head was about to explode.

Why was my head hurting so much? And why couldn't I remember what had happened?

How did I even get home last night? Mark must have helped me, ya he must have done that it's my only conclusion I could come up with at this moment.

My eyes were still closed as I laid in my bed, my body was turned on its side like I normally like to sleep.

Right at that moment, I felt my stomach starting to feel sick, my mouth was starting to gain extra saliva in it giving me the indication that I was going to be sick

Placing my hand over my mouth, I got right up out of bed I was about to go to my bathroom but stopped in my tracks.

Blinking a few times as I looked around the room.

This was not my room as I wondered where I was but my stomach had just reminded me that I was about to be sick when a little puck had come up my throat.

Turning my head towards the light that was on in a room that was across from me that looked to be the bathroom.

Running towards it not caring at that moment where or why I was there, I just needed to get to that toilet.

Once I had found what I was looking for I dropped down onto my knees emptying my stomach as I throw up which looked to be a brown mixture.

The smell was horde so I flushed, Once I had nothing left in my stomach I leaned over to sit on my butt to give my knees a break because they were hurting.

I ripped a piece of toilet paper off of the wall dispensary so I could whip my mouth with it.

5 minutes later I had gotten myself up off the floor, walking over to the sink, turning the water on then coping my hands together to gather some water so I could rinse out my mouth.