CHAPTER 19

Edited-  Sept 23, 2019___________________

___________________

ROSIE POV:

When I had woken up I was very surprised that I was laying down on a big comfy bed with a stranger taking my blood pressure, last that I remember I was in Ace's office standing up by the couch feeling a little dizzy.

As I am looking over at the woman before me she looked to be a doctor of some sort she was very pretty I thought.

"Ummm who might you be? And why am I here?" I'm hoping she might give me some kinda answers.

I must have startled her because once I had spoken she had jumped like 2 feet in the air clutching her chest.

"Holly shit you scared me, next time move your hand or something to let me know that you're starting to waken." The woman said looking at me with a stern look on her face clutching her chest with her hand.

Her reaction made me laugh a little. "Ummm who are you?" I asked once again.

"Oh I'm sorry, you must be wondering why this strange woman is touching you ( she laughed ) I'm Anastasia and don't worry I know what I'm doing, I'm a doctor."

"Oh ok." Not sure what to say next to her, she seemed nice."

I noticed Anastasia taking the blood pressure cuff off of my arm then jotted some notes down into her book.

"Alright I hope you don't mind Rosie but I need to ask you a few questions, I don't really know a lot of details at the moment Ace didn't inform me much all he said was that when he had walked into his office he saw you past out on the couch with a fever."

"Ummm I don't really know what to tell you, I was waiting for Ace in his office. I'm not going to lie I was snooping around. (A small smile was placed on my face when I had said that and she smiled as well.) What I do remember is that once I had reached the couch I felt a little dizzy and that's all I can remember."

"Hmmm, ok it still does not give me to much to work with so would it be alright if I draw some blood and do a few tests?"

I thought about what she had asked and I truly didnt care, I was not scared of needles.