CHAPTER 15

Edited- Aug 28, 2019_________________________

_________________________

ROSIE POV:

I was nervous very nervous, I didn't know what to say or how to even act.

Ace looked like he was fine as he eats his meal, I, on the other hand, wish I was like him not bothered by anything at that moment.

So far everything has been good, he came to pick me up, he even came to my front door with flowers which I thought was very sweet.

It's rare to have a guy these days show up at your door, they mostly honk their car horns to tell you that they have arrived.

"How's your steak?" He asked me as he picked up his wine glass to take a drink.

"It's really good, the food here is amazing. I'll have to tell my friends about this place so they can come to them self's and try it out."

I took a bite of my steak, mmm it just melted-in-my-mouth.

"Your really close with your friends, I remember seeing a lot of pictures of them in your kitchen."

A big smile came to my face when I thought of them. "Ya I am, they mean the world to me. My best friend Mark actually came to Canada with me from Italy. He didn't want me to come alone and my father only let me come by myself because of him. Once we where here Mark met Dino throw his work and I met Henry throw mine, We all just hit it off."

"That's good I'm happy to hear that you have close friends. I can't wait to get to know them myself."

I felt that he was sincere when he said he wanted to meet my friends and get to know them.

"So you are Italian, I didn't really know."

"Ya I am but people are surprised when they find out. I'm not your typical Italian girl with tan skin,  dark long hair. My father is tan with dark hair but I took after my moms side with the white skin and blond hair."

"I take it you are close to your family?"

I can see that he was trying to get to know me better witch was nice but I didn't really want to get into too many details of my family not right of yet.

Once people have found out who my father is they tend to stay far away from me.

The whole Mafia lifestyle was never a hit with others who were not used to that kinda life.

"My father and Aunt raised me. My mom left when I was very young."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that hun, If it makes you feel any better my dad raised me as well. My mom past away a few months after my sister was born. So I only got to spend 4 years of my life with her. I don't really know much about her. My dad was heartbroken when she died and just buried himself right into his work."