CHAPTER 6

Edited Aug 25, 2019__________________________

Edited Aug 25, 2019
__________________________

ROSIE POV:

My mind was just spinning in circles, I had so many questions just popping into my mind right at that moment as I kept staring at my wedding ring.

This has to be a mean joke that he is playing on me, I can't be married there was no way that I would do something so foolish as to marry a stranger.

I needed to sit down and process everything in my mind, so I sat down on the bed with the towel still wrapped around my body.

"If this is true then you had taken advantage of my drunken state, are you that low of a man that does those things to a woman when she is drunk? Men like you should be sent to jail."

"I did not take advantage of you last night. You were not the only one who was intoxicated."

He was now angry with me.

"I'm sorry ok, but you need to put in consideration that I woke up naked not knowing where I was with your love bites all over me and now finding out that I am married to a man that I only none for what 4 hours?"

"1O hours."

"What?"

"I'm just correcting you it's been 10 hours now." As he said that a big smug look came across his face.

"Sleeping does not count," I said back crossing my arms.

"Who said we slept? Those hickeys didn't just pop out of nowhere."

Oh my god, ok keep claim just cool down don't let your anxiety take over.

He knew how to push my buttons and get me all flabbergasted.

Taking a deep breath "I have a few questions that I need to be answered and your the only one who can. So please just sit and help me out here."

Ace sat right next to me I could feel his body heat rolling right off of him.
He still hadn't put on a shirt but did have at least his boxers on.

I looked him over trying not to be noticeable, he had a lot of tattoos on his chisel chest with an arm sleeve.

He looked HOT...