CHAPTER 22

Edited- Sept 6, 2019___________________

___________________

PART 1

ACE POV:

Rosie and I had just arrived at this Italian restaurant that I have never been to before.

The atmosphere was not really my style but Rosie said that her father would like it here and she thought that he would brighten up his mood.

What she has told me about her father was that he was a businessman from Italy and he came here for a visit to see her but to also look into some kinda property that he was interested in.

Italian must was playing in the background, Rosie had a big smile on her face.

When I had picked her up from her home she had this kinda glow about her and she has also been in a very happy mood, I guess it must have to do with seeing her father.

Rosie and I walked up to the hostess.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Rosie." My love said to the woman in front of her.

"Yes, your guests have already arrived." The hostess said as she looked me up and down, WTF

I just glared at her as I wrapped my arm around Rosie's shoulder showing her that I am already taken.

I bent down and whispered in Rosie's ear, " What did she mean guess?."

"Oh, my dad must have brought John-Luka with him he doesn't really come out alone by himself."

"Why is that?" I asked wondering then I thought maybe he might have a disability at his age and needs help."

"Ummm it's just a safety precaution."

"What?"

"Let's just go Ace they are waiting for us ok and remember that I do love you." She said looking into my eyes.

I can't believe it she said that she loved me for the first time and it's out of nowhere and so random.

We walked behind the Hostess as she guided us towards our table.

As we entered another room which looked brighter than the other room.

I saw a single table in the room with two men one older then the other sitting with their backs towards us.

I saw the younger one get up and he turns around.

It was John-Luka with a big smile on his face as he greeted Rosie with a big hug

He looked at me with a smug look on his face, he knew at that moment he could rat me out to Rosie's dad about me being a Gang Leader to make me look bad.

Rosie bent down and wrapped her arms around the man who was still sitting down with his back turn towards me.

I saw that she whispered something into his hear before he had gotten up.

"Daddy this is Ace," Rosie said as she came back to my side holding my hand giving it a squeeze.

The older man before me turned around and at that moment my eyes went wide.

Holy fuck I can't believe who I am fucking looking at, at this moment this man was the King of the fucking Mafia world and he knows who I am because of who my father.

It's none other then Alexandro aka you sleep with the fish Mafia King.

I'm so fucking died........

_________________________

That was Part 1 I will be posting part 2 tonight.

Today was my daughters first day of JK she didnt cry or anything all she said was say can I go now and once I said yes she ran off with the other kids.

I would have thought maybe she would cry a little or give me a hug or something but nope she took off just like that so now my feelings are hurt lol🖍📒

I have another one who is 2 years old and I signed her up for preschool 2 times a week she starts next week.
I thought this would help her cope with her sister not being around.
She cried today when her sister left for school.

Well, thanks for listening and thank you for reading this chapter.

Please, Vote & Comment.

💜💗💜💗💜💗

690 WORDS