CHAPTER 12

Edited March 27, 2019
________________________

Edited March 27, 2019________________________

ROSIE POV:

Today had finally come which I was very surprised that it had come so soon.

Normally these cases take about 5 to 6 months if lucky to be seen in court but ours was less then a month.

Henry thinks that it could be because of me being a well none lawyer but deep down I didn't think it was because of that.

But hey who am I to complain I am just lucky I won't have to wait any longer and just move on with my life.

Henry and I were just waiting outside of the courtroom to be called next, I saw that Ace hasn't arrived yet but he could be the type who liked to be fashionably late, I, on the other hand, have to be early.

"Do you think he will be coming?" Henry asked looking around as well to see if he could spot him.

"I have no clue, Henry." Which was true, I didn't really know of Ace and how he acts, it's sad really being married to a man that you dont really know but your heart for some reason acts as it does.

"Hey, there he is," Henry said pointing with his one finger but elbowed me in the side with his other.

As I am leaned over holding onto my side, feeling the pain from his elbow. "Fuck Henry you could have just said there he is without hurting me." I hissed at him.

"Sorry about that but look where he is, he is looking right at you."

I looked up trying not to think of the pain that I was in, just like Henry had said Ace was looking at me with a big smile on his face.

Once our eyes connected he places his hands together making a heart gesture towards me.

I found it actually cute seeing the man that supposedly everyone feared The Head of a gang stood before me with his hands on his chest showing me his feelings

I didn't notice anything around me, No Henery or people in the room, I was only focussed on him.

My hands started to sweat so I dried them onto the sides of my dress.