CHAPTER 8

Edited Aug 25, 2019

Edited Aug 25, 2019

___________________________

ACE POV:

It's around 9:00 AM as I walk into my bar to find a few of my guys smoking there's cigarettes as they drank their morning coffee.

Behind this bar well hidden was our clubhouse where some of the guys from my gang lived.

I also had a room here that was right beside my office.

Being the leader I needed a room for myself in case of those late nights I needed to crash or have a little fun😉 if you know what I mean.

I never brought my FWB to my house that was my sanctuary that had a no Ho policy.

"Morning Ace you look like shit, did your wife keep you up all night." My best bud TJ asked hitting to top of my shoulder.

"Don't ask about that bitch," I said as I continued walking.

I know bitch is a harsh word to say especially about your wife, but my god did she piss me off.

I couldn't believe when I heard the words coming out of her mouth about an annulment or divorce, didn't she know how lucky she was to get a catch like me, there are plenty of women who would love to be in her situation.

As I went behind the bar I walked over to a key panel typing in my code number in, hearing a clicking sound that notified me that it worked.

The wall slightly moved to its side so I could walk into my secret office, TJ  following me from behind.

"Message all the main boys and notify them that there will be a meeting here in an hour from now."

"Alright boss, " Was all his reply.

10:00 AM  MEETING

"Alright, guys we have a gun shipment coming in this afternoon. TJ you and Bruce will meet up with Mico our gun supplier and make sure that there are 200 Machine gun, 150 Nordenfelt guns, 50 Single-shot pistols, 100 multi-barreled pistols, 200 revolvers, 300 semi-automatic pistols, and 500 automatic pistols."