chapter seven

[I'm gonna write this Chapter in Hoseoks POV because I want to write the sope date hehehe]

"Okay, shoes tied, hair styled, clothes are fine and nothing is dirty, I have my phone, and some money with me" Hoseok talked to himself looking the last time in the mirror before Yoongi came.

He was a lot more nervous than he thought that he would be, but it was his first date WITH A BOY.

Hoseok found out that he liked boys too after he found himself crushing on a boy in Highschool, he did have girlfriends before. Two to be exact.

Both were just high school relationships that had no future, but Hoseok was happy that he was single when he came to college. I would've been too much pressure with his girlfriend  being away while he is here.

Hoseok was friends with Yoongi the day they came to the college, they live in the dorms next to each other which made it easier for Hoseok to talk with him since they did not have many classes together.

Hoseok noticed  fast that he liked the boy more than just as his friend, and he always kept it a secret because even if some people knew he was bisexual, they still lived in korea.

If you were any other thing than straight,your life and reputation could be ruined. People would be disgusted of you and wouldnt want to be friends with you... and that was something Hoseok was afraid of. He was afraid of ruining his future just because he had this little secret. He was scared to disappoint his family...

Before Hoseok could think any further the door knocked and a smiling Yoongi came in.

To Hoseoks luck his roommate was not here at the moment so he wouldnt ask why he prepped himself so much.

"Hey" Hoseok said softly breaking the silence after Yoongi closed the door.

"Hey" Yoongi said too and smiled even more.

"Are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked looking Hoseok up and down.

"Yep I am! Where are we going?" Hoseok asked as they started to walk out.

"I wanted to go to the park if That's fine, I know a park that's like a few streets from the campus, it's pretty big but there arent that many people,at least not on the places where I always am. It's really beautiful you will love i-" yoongi stopped talking after he saw Hoseok frowning. His smile fell and he thought that he said something wrong.

"Is something wrong? If you dont like going to the park we can go somewhere else. I know it's not the best place for the first date... I can take you out to eat something if you want that" Yoongi said  embarrassed.

"No no The park is fine, I-I was just fascinated by how happy you were while talking about something that is outside your bed" hoseok answered him smiling again, and a soft red-ish colour on his cheeks.

"Well I actually love going to that park it's really calming" Yoongi said with confidence again.

Hoseok just nodded and they started walking to the park.

"Damn... how comes I never knew about this park" hoseok said as they sat down on a bench.

"Not many students know about this park actually. Me being the lazy person I am found this place a few weeks ago when I was running away from Jungkooks annoying ass" Yoongi explained making Hoseok laugh sweetly.

"Well...I-I wanted to say sorry again" yoongi said and Hoseok looked at him confused

"Why are you sorry?" He asked eyebrows furrowed