chapter eleven

"You still have the old habits huh" a way too familiar voice broke your thoughts.

It was around 10pm and you were walking in a park near your house. You couldnt sleep so you decided to take a walk. That was something you always did when you couldn't sleep

You turned around just to see one of your old friends Wonho. But not only was he one of your "old friends" he was also your ex boyfriend.

Wonho was basically your first everything! First kiss, first boyfriend, first time being in love and he was also your first time. After almost three years relationship you guys did a lot together.

-----
"Hey Y/N! Have you heard about Wonhos Crush on you?" Your best friend exclaimed wrapping her arm around your shoulder.

It was your third month in your sophomore year and Wonho, or better Lee Hoseok was one of the freshmen students that started at your High school this year.

"You mean Lee Hoseok  from a year below us?" You asked eyes wide.

"Oh come on literally no one calls him Hoseok and you shouldn't do either! But yes him!" She explained with a smirk on her face knowing you were always staring at him at lunch break.

"Oh my God you're shitting me" you said not believing her. Because well maybe you had the tiniest crush on him too but psh..

"Have done that once you ignored me for one week! I'm not doing that again" she said serious.

"Oh God hes coming he-" before you could finish your best friend was already done and there stood Wonho in front of you with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N can I ask you something?" He asked smile not breaking once.

"Yeah... yes of course" you stumbled over your words and started blushing really hard.

"Okay... would you maybe go on a date with me?" He tried to ask confidently but his nervousness showed through his beautiful smile.

Your eyes widened and you blushed even darker.

"Oh my God.. I uh yeah I would love to go on a date with you!" You answered and smiled at him trying to hide how  embarrassed you were.

-----
That's basically how your relationship started and it lasted until the end of your senior year.

You and Wonho splitted really peacefully which was a reason why you were still friends. You guys just didnt have the sparkle that held you together anymore so you broke up and decided you're better off as friends.

"Oh my God Wonho!" You exclaimed running over to him and hugging him tightly.

He hugged you back wrapping his strong arms around your body.

"What are you doing here?" You asked after you guys broke the hug.

"Eeh just taking a walk I'm not really tired so I thought it could make  me tired " he explained and smiled with the smile that once made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You smiled back at him and you two decided to sit down on a bench that was there.

"So how are you? How's college?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Exhausting most of the time, I feel like I'm still not used to it after four months. But its still pretty funny you know. You just have this college experience once in your life" you answered him shrugging and he nodded understanding

"And how is high School? How is your senior year going?" You asked now and he just shrugged.

"Its pretty boring. The only good thing are the parties" he said making you laugh and roll your eyes playfully.

"These parties will always exist at our High school" you said making him laugh too.

"They really will and soon I'm the one who has to throw the party. Ugh stupid rules" he said and you laughed even more.

"Well that's tradition. As much seniors as possible have to throw a party throughout the year" you said remembering your party last year.

"I know I know. I just learned from Jooheons party how fucked up the place looks after a party!" He complained  throwing his hands in the air.

"I dont even remeber the mess after everyone left my house" you said confused and eyebrows furrowed

"That was because we both were in your room before everyone left" he answered chuckling and then you remembered what you two did the whole night long.

"Point" you said shrugging.

You two just kept talking a bit, catching up and stuff until it was almost 11:30 so you two separated again and made your ways back home.

More comments

More comments

Hobihope: Oooh is that the Wonho or better "Hoseok" you told me about? 😏😏😏😏
      MygYoongi: @ hobihope are you
       talking about yourself right now?

      Hobihope:@ mygYoongi no I'm not
      🥺🥺🥺Y/N told me about someone
      whose name is also Hoseok

     Wonhooo_lee: @ hobihope I guess
       That's me! But what did Y/N tell
       You about me?

      Yn_shine: @ wonhooo_lee
      Just that you're one of my good 
      friends here in busan :))

     Hobihope:@ Yn_shine sure sweetie

     Yn_shine: @ Hobihope STFU
      HOBIAKRJWEJWJ

[HEYYYY Here you go with a new chapter. Btw, No Y/N does not like Wonho in any romantic way anymore they are just close. Y/n just told Hoseok about her "first boyfriend" when the topic came up:))]