chapter twenty one

[Okay so before I start this, idk if I'm just stupid or sumn but I think the majority didnt want any drama, so I will let everyone happy owo ]

You: What do you mean Jin???

Mine🥰: HOW COULD YOU GIVE JUNGKOOK MONEY FOR NEW GAMES WHILE YOU WONT GIVE ME ANY MONEY??

You: Oh my God. Fuck you, you scared the living shit out of me

Mine🥰: pfft you deserved that😞 I can't believe you would just betray me like that. Now he can buy himself more stuff in the games:((

You: stop whining you little baby I will buy you a new game too if you want

Mine🥰: really?? Wow you're literally the best I love you

You: we Been knew

Mine🥰: dont get cocky now young lady.

You: whatever. I'm tired:( I'm gonna sleep a bit now mkay?

Mine🥰: omw

You: okay, door is open❤

You closed your phone again, putting it away and closing your eyes too.

Snuggling into your blanket you just waited a few minutes until you finally heard someone entering the dorm and closing the door again.

You felt Seokjins presence next to your bed, so you moved a bit making him some place. He laid down next to you and you turned around so you were face to face.

"Hey." You mumbled softly at him with a smile on your face. He smiled back at you before leaning in and giving you a kiss.

"Is there any certain reason you came?" You asked him and he shook his head still smiling.

You nodded before he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you  closer to him. You buried your face in the crook of his neck feeling even sleepier than before.

"I still haven't forgiven you because of earlier you know." You mumbled looking up at him just to see him sticking his tongue out. Rolling your eyes playfully you laid your head down again and before you knew it you were in a deep slumber.

-----

"Okay..." Taehyung mumbled looking at the smaller yet older boy in front of him. "Now that you are finally talking with me I wanted to apologise again."

"No." Jimin answered him making taehyung raise his eyebrow. "I have to say something first...." he continued, so taehyung nodded to show him he can keep talking.

"Y/b/f/n finally talked with me again. That's why I also called you. The last few weeks were... they made me feel like shit. Knowing I hurt y/b/f/n I just didn't want to face any of this... You. I'm a coward I know but I was, or well I still am scared. How could my feelings change so fast? I cant just be attracted to someone else especially the other gender. That's not okay. I am disappointing and upsetting people that way. I hate hurting people yet it's the only thing I did and probably still do. I-"  Taehyung didnt let him finish. He put his long finger on Jimins full lips to make him stop talking.

"Hey calm down you're rambling." He stated after a few seconds of silence. Taking his hand away from Jimins face again he looked straight into The smaller boys eyes.

Seeing the fear and sadness in them. But Jimin also seemed... excited.

Because he was. He was finally ready to talk with Taehyung about everything and it made him excited, but his stomach also filled with anxiety which made him really insecure again.

"You're not disappointing anyone. You took all the time you needed and no one can complain about that. I'm glad you and y/b/f/n talked again. Did it go well?" Taehyung asked with a small reassuring smile on his face, to show the smaller boy everything was fine.

"Yeah... It actually did. She told me that she was never mad at me and that she is totally fine with everything. She just needed some time I mean... after all we were in love with each other right? So yeah... I think and hope we will talk more again because honestly I miss her. Our friendship." Jimin told The younger one, a smile also creeping up his face.

"I'm happy for you Chim..." was the only thing taehyung said because he just didnt know what else to say.

"Are we... are we gonna talk about-" Jimin started not knowing how to ask Taehyung. He blushed madly, realising how stupid he sounded.

"About our kiss?" Taehyung asked, the reassuring smile still on his face which made Jimin definitely feel better. He nodded, the blush still colouring his puffy cheeks.

"I'm sorry if I forced you into anything you know? I never meant to do that especially not while you had a girlfriend I just dont know what had gotten into me. I also apologised to y/b/f/n already!! I-I just waited for you now. Until you're ready to talk and well today is the day I guess-" Taehyung was interrupted by Jimins lips crashing against his in a soft kiss.

Returning the kiss, taehyungs Big hands instantly placed themselves on Jimins small waist, while Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck, both boys pulling each other closer.

"Now you were the one rambling." Jimin smiled at taehyung, breathless after they broke the kiss.

Taehyungs eyes wandered from Jimins lips to his eyes, then to his lips again and before either of them could say something else, Taehyung connected their lips in a, this time, more passionate kiss.

Before their make out session could escalate In any way, they broke the kiss, panting slightly and hands not moving away from the places they were on.

"Would you go on a Date with me Jimin?" Taehyung asked with a hoping smile on his face.

"Of course Taehyung-ah" He answered, smiling so big that his eyes disappeared. Just when taehyung was about to lean In for a kiss, Jungkook entered the room.

"Fucking disgusting people these days!" He said walking over to his own bed and laying down on it.

"Yah shut your mouth!" Jimin exclaimed taking the shoe next to his bed and throwing it on Jungkook.

The brunette just looked at him, his eyes big in pure shock.

"Oh you did not just-" he started, running and basically jumping on top of Jimin starting to tickle him.

"I think I'm in need of new Roommates..." Taehyung mumbled looking at the two boys fighting around next to him.

He started laughing slightly before he joined them, seeing how much Jimin struggled because Jungkook was stronger.

[Vminkook's friendship>>>>
Also i think there will be just like maybe two or three chapters until I end the story or maybe even one idk.
Also Thank you sm for almost 9k reads🥺🤲🏻]