Chapter fifteen

"I've never had such a fucking exhausting Christmas" Yoongi mumbled tired.

He and Hoseok were currently walking to the little flat Hoseok had, with his own earned money.

Yes he had his dorm at the college but living with someone who is with a girl almost  every night was annoying and he couldnt just lay in his bed, pretending to not hear the disgusting moans.

"But! It was funny right? I spend a lot of money to get this planned" Hoseok asked  his slightly smaller Boyfriend.

"Yes it indeed was funny..." Yoongi answered again a small smile on his face as he looked up at the Dark night sky.

"My hands are cold" Yoongi suddenly heard Hoseoks Voice after some minutes of comfortable silence.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok seeing the brown haired boy was also looking at him.

Even if it was dark he could see the blush on Hoseoks cheeks because of the street lights.

Yoongi smirked stopping walking, making Hoseok stop too.

"W-what?" Hoseok stuttered embarrassed.

"You want me to hold your hand dont you?" Yoongi asked him smirk still on his face.

"NO! I-I was just stating facts. My hands are just really cold" Hoseok exclaimed looking everywhere but at Yoongi.

"Sure Baby sure!" He said laughing now, and seeing Hoseok getting even more flustered.

He took the boys hands and kissed his knuckles.

"Your hands arent Cold Seok. Your hands are never cold. Not even at this temperature." Yoongi said smiling at his adorable boyfriend. 

"Well that's...actually true" Hoseok pouted.

Yoongi let go of one of his hands and intertwined their fingers on the hand that he was still holding onto.

No one was outside anyways. It was almost 10pm and since it was Christmas, everybody was with their families, which gave the boys the freedom to walk hand in hand.

"Do you know what Taehyung told me?" Yoongi asked Hoseok now a grin on his face.

"Taehyungs talks a lot so no I don't know what he said" hoseok grinned sheepishly.

"No need to get sassy mister! Anyways... he asked me how it was to have a whole wild night with you." Yoongi started to talk making Hoseoks eyes widen and his heart drop.
"Which is weird because you know... we've never done anything more than making out" he finished and Hoseoks mouth fell open.

"I-I dont know what he is talking about!" Hoseok basically yelled looking away.

But Yoongi turned him around again and made him look at him.

"Is that so? Because he saw the messages you send Seokjin" yoongi asked in a teasing voice.

Hoseok tried to look away but Yoongi didnt let go of his face.

"I was just... I needed a excuse to get away from Seokjins Question... I couldn't expose Y/N like that and I would make jin hyung unnecessary insecure if I said Wonho is her ex..." hoseok pouted face burning hot.

"Really lovely Excuse Jung Hoseok." He whispered eyes turning darker if that was even possible with the darkness outside.
"Really...Really lovely excuse.." he said breathless before pushing the boy against the wall behind him making Hoseok Yelp.

"W-What are you doing Yoongi?" Hoseok asked eyes still wide.

Yoongi just licked his lips before connecting their lips, in a sloppy kiss.