chapter twenty five

"Thank you a lot again for this Night Mr- Eomma," You blushed while correcting yourself. You've been told to call Seokjins mom "Eomma" probably 20 times that evening alone.

"I really enjoyed today." You continued making her smile big.

"Oh no need to thank me Sweetheart. I'm so glad that My Little Jinnie got such a kind and beautiful girlfriend like you!" She answered you also smiling back and making jin roll his eyes at her playfully.

"Be safe on your way back." She hugged you both goodbye "And with other things too when you're alone!" She added before you went out, making you blush crazily and Seokjin blushing just as much.

"I'm sorry for that..." he told you smiling embarrassed and you just giggled talking his hand as you guys made your way to the car.

"Its fine Jinnie! I really like your mom shes super funny and nice!" You answered smiling brightly at him.

-----

"Do you wa-"  you got interrupted and pushed against the wall the second you and Seokjin entered your hotel room.

"Wha-" once again Seokjin interrupted you, but this time with his lips pushing against yours in a eager and passionate kiss.

You smiled in the kiss, placing your hands on his cheeks to deepen the kiss, while he places his hands on your waist.

Not breaking the kiss he lead you to the bed, and before you knew it you were laying beneath him on the soft blankets of the bed, still kissing him deeply.

After some minutes of making out he broke the kiss, leaving you panting and looking up at him. He smiled down at you, brushing your hair away from your face before mouthing "I love you" which made you smile too and whisper the same thing back.

Without more being said you two connected your lips again, while you started unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders to feel his skin against your hands.

He took the chance to unzip your dress and pull it down slowly, which made you blush unbelievably and close your eyes because you weren't wearing a bra beneath it.

With your eyes still closes you felt his plump lips kissing his way from your jaw to your neck, and then to your collarbones sucking slightly on them.

A few quite moans left your mouth and you opened your eyes again after you felt him stopping.

He was smiling at you admiringly and never in your whole life had someone looked at you in that way.

God you were absolutely in love with the man in front of you, and knowing he was yours and you were his made your heart jump.

"You are so handsome seokjin-ah.." you whispered putting your hands on his neck, knowing words like that made him feel less insecure about himself.

"You are beautiful..." he mouthed at you, as you watched his lips intensely and smiling after that.

Without anything more said he started kissing you again, as you started undoing his belt to pull down his pants.

You knew this was gonna be his first time, and you were not gonna rush anything wanting to make this moment unforgettable.

And it was unforgettable. It was one of the most beautiful and passionate experience in your life, and nothing could ever take that feeling away from you.

The little words that you whispered/mouthed at each other, not needing more than just these words.

The way he looked at you like you were the only person to ever exist.

The way he made you feel like you were the only person to exist.

You didn't think anyone could ever make you feel like that...

But hey life takes crazy turns sometimes right, and you were glad that this was how your life was going...

[Hey I'm back 😔🤲🏻 I'm sorry for not being active at all, I'm starting chapters and I'm writing once in a while when I get ideas for the chapters so yeah🥺.

This is not the end by the way, there is one chapter left, and it may be confusing in the beginning but I promise it's worth it and uh yeah just read it until the end I'll explain it then :) ]