chapter twenty four

"Are you sure you want to take me with you? I could just stay here and wait until you're back. This hotel room is pretty big, I could do a lot of things here, like learning kpop dances and obsess over Jay Park or G-Dragon" you started rambling as you stood in front of the mirror already ready.

You turned around to face him, seeing him looking at you with a small but reassuring smile.

"Yes I'm definitely sure. I would rather have you with me than letting you obsess over other men here." He told you and you started smiling too.

"Hmm I'll definitely find time to obsess over my men but okay... I guess we can go now." You said taking your purse and then his hand.

Walking down he lead you to the car that was outside waiting for you two. You took a deep breath before climbing inside the car feeling just as nervous as before.

"Its gonna be fine!" He reassured you one last time and before you knew it you were standing in front of the building where the Party was gonna be held at.

Holding Seokjins Hand ,you walked inside being unsure what to do or where to go. But Seokjin was already leading you.

You were amazed at how Clean and Fancy everyone and everything in the Rook looked. It was definitely not Cheap and you were sure it would take you years of work to even afford a single thing there.

Your gaze turned to Seokjin when he stopped walking. You looked in front of you to see a couple smiling at you Warmly.

"Seokjin My dear Son!" The woman exclaimed wrapping her arms around Seokjins neck making you let go of his hand.

"Oh and you must be Y/N! You look so beautiful sweetheart!" His mom turned to you flashing you the same beautiful smile that Seokjin had.

You smiled back and bowed out of respect "Thank you Mrs. Kim! You look really beautiful too." You told her blushing slightly.

"I already like her! But there is no need to call me Mrs.Kim , just call me Eomma!" She wiggled with her eyebrows making you giggle slightly.

"Well well well we are finally getting to meet the girl that Captured my sons heart!" His dad suddenly said smiling also just as big as his mom.

"Or more like your son captured my heart." You said looking at Seokjin again who also had a slight blush on his cheeks and a sheepish smile.

"Young love... isn't that what we all want?" Another woman suddenly Joined you guys and you looked at her confused.

"Chanhee you're here!" Seokjins Mom gave the woman a Hug before his dad shaked her hand.

"Is that Seokjins Girlfriend?" The woman, called Chanhee, asked and you saw Seokjin rolling his eyes.

"Yes! Isn't she beautiful!" Mrs.Kim said smiling brightly. You just blushed again smiling slightly.

You could feel Seokjins uncomfort next to you so you thought about a way to escape cuz he clearly didn't like that woman.

"Uhm... if you excuse me and Seokjin, I have to go to the washroom and I'm sure Jin could help me find it." You said hoping it didn't sound too weird.

"Yes sure, take your time sweetie." His mom smiled and you two left walking somewhere where they couldn't see you.

"So... is there any reason why you don't like that woman?" You asked straightforward and curious and he looked at you confused.

"I-I just thought you don't like her..." you felt small under his gaze "I mean you suddenly seemed annoyed and uncomfortable." You looked him in the eyes as a blush crept up your face.

"She's one of my moms and dads business partners." He started to sign and you watched carefully to understand everything he signed "She has been trying to get me together with her daughter for years now!" He finished shrugging.

"Ohh~! That's why you don't like her?" You asked smiling slightly, glad that he was your boyfriend and not someone else's. He answered by nodding and also smiling.

"Well if she tries it again you can now tell her that you are happily taken!" You smiled proudly at him making him laugh.

You put your hands on his cheeks making him look at you with big eyes. And before he could do something you placed a kiss on his Soft lips.

"Let's go back inside shall we?" You asked after breaking the kiss with a smile. He nodded again intertwining his fingers with yours before walking back inside.

-----

"Okay NO you obviously can not do that!" A stressed Hoseok exclaimed eyes big and hands in the air.

"What do you mean?? I was  100 percent ready for this! Now you're just scaring me yahh~" Jimin yelled back at him eyes just as big.

They were talking about the date Jimin and taehyung were gonna go to and Jimin had just told Hoseok about his "Suprise" for after the date.

"Because... because its Nasty." Hoseok tried to fight it knowing he sounded really stupid.

"You have four hickeys on your neck. FOUR! you cant tell me I'm being nasty Hobi!" Jimin told him before realising what time it is.

"Oh god... he is gonna be here in 15 minutes! Come on hobi I need your help.... is it really that bad?" Jimin looked at his Hyung with pleading eyes.

"No it's not... but are you sure you wanna do... THAT on your first date WITH A BOY?" he asked and Jimin started giggling.

"Come on Hyung I'm... let me just try things out. Maybe he won't even like it so we wont do it anyways." The smaller boy shrugged and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I'm just warning you boy. Don't come with your hurting ass to me later on!" He warned making Jimin laugh out loud.

Meanwhile Yoongi and Taehyung just walked out of Taehyungs dorm to walk over to Hoseoks so The older one could stay with Hoseok while Jimin and Taehyung go out.

"Hyung do you really think its okay?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Tae for the last time, if he doesn't want it he can clearly tell you that! Now stop being a pussy and go inside of there and get your man!" Yoongi answered him opening the door and pushing Taehyung inside.

The second Jimin and Taehyung left the room, Hoseok and Yoongi  looked at each other before saying.

"Jimin wants to give Taehyung a blowjob!"

"Taehyung is planning on going to the arcade!"

Their eyes widened at that, mouths wide open.

"Oh my God... their date is gonna be a disaster!" Hoseok yelled face palming himself while Yoongi Just started laughing.

"Why? Blowjob at the arcade sounds fun." He shrugged and Hoseok looked at him in shock

"There are little kids there!!!" He yelled making Yoongi laugh even more if that was possible.

"Let's just wait until they're back..." hoseok told The older boy, a small giggle also escaping his mouth while thinking about Jimin being so nasty and Taehyung being so pure.

[ oh look who is back from death?👁👄👁 god I'm sorry I'm so inactive I deadass forgot that Wattpad even existed😭💀💀💀💀 but like on a serious note I'll make either one or two more chapters now, I got an idea for a end :))) also I hope you guys had a  great Christmas time and are doing good❤]