chapter thirteen

You've been back for a few weeks now, Yes you did talk with Seokjin like before you went to Busan, but you still never answered his question about Wonho.

There was no need to right?

But something else that has been bothering you was the fact that Jin always tells you how much he likes you, and you just didnt know if you could believe him.

He never even looked at your way in college.

Well at least that's what you thought.

Jin desperately wanted to talk with you, not just over Text, not just over snapchat or whatever.

And he knew that you were growing impatient but he didnt know how to tell you about his disability.

He kept telling himself that you wouldn't judge him, that you would stay by his side no matter what, but the voice in the back of his head told him otherwise and it scared him so unbelievable much.

-----

You were currently in your room, alone because Y/B/F/N was out with Jimin and Jungkook, and you were overwhelmed with emotions.

It was the 19th of December. Today 5 years ago your dad had died in an car accident.

And you ended your almost two hours call with your little brother.

Like every year you both talked for hours about your dad, about the memories and experiences with him.

The only difference now was, you weren't at home, hugging your mother and your brother and it was getting to you.

Kai told you that Your mom was doing fine. That she was okay like every other day, but you knew better than that.

She probably already visited your dads grave when Kai was out, like every year, because she couldn't bear seeing her little Son crying.

But when you called her she insisted she was okay and that she couldnt wait for you to come back in two days for Christmas.

You needed someone to talk to. Not any of your Family members. You needed someone else and that someone was Jin.

So you texted him, asking if he could call you, like excepted he said he couldnt but you didnt care, you started ranting on him about everything.

You told him about your dad for the first time, even if he wasnt telling you it will be okay with his voice. His long messages meant the world for you.

And just then you realised, after reading over his texts over and over again, that you didnt just have a crush on Seokjin but you were in love.

You were in love with Kim Seokjin.

And you were going to tell him that, doesnt matter if he wants to talk with you or not.

You couldnt hold it back anymore, if he rejects you, you can at least try to move on and not get your hopes up high without any Hope there.

-----

The next day you were sitting outside with your two best friends, telling them your plan.

"Y/N I dont think it's a good idea!" Hoseok said after you had told them everything

"Why not? I will just tell him I love him... there is no harm in that right?" You asked with big eyes, nose red because of the cold december temperatures.

"I dokt know... are you sure about this?" Hoseok asked you for the 4th time already.

He knew what Seokjin was Hiding. He was not okay with the fact that Seokjin was still basically lying to you, but he was one of his best friends and Hoseok couldn't use his trust like that.