chapter twenty three

The weekend came faster than you thought it would, and you were currently getting your things ready.

It was Friday evening and Seokjin had told you the Party was on Saturday. But you were going to go to the hotel today already so your anxiety was getting to you.

What if his parents won't like me?

What if I do something wrong and I ruin the whole party?

What if he regrets taking me there?

What if I embarrass him or his family?

Question after question floated your head, and you didnt even realise that someone was knocking on the dorm door.

You quickly shook your head, finally hearing the knocks before you answered with "it's open!"

The door opened revealing Seokjin with a big smile on his face looking as handsome as ever.

"Hey~" you greeted dropping your bag and walking over to him.

Before he could greet you in any way you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss.
He smiled into the kiss liking this more than just a Hey.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked after you broke the kiss, your arms still wrapped around his neck. You nodded smiling up at him since he was taller than you.

You removed your arms taking the bag you let fall earlier before turning to him smiling again.

-----

"Well now that was unexpected." Namjoon and Jungkook heard someones voice making them break their kiss.

They both looked to the door blushing furiously just to notice Jisoo, Namjoons little sister, standing there with a slight smirk on her face.

The position they were in made it all just funnier for her and more embarrassing for the boys. Because Jungkook was straddling Namjoon.

"Jisoo what are you doing here? How many times do i have to tell you to not come into my dorm without knocking first!" Namjoon exclaimed as Jungkook slowly went off his lap. He sat down next to the elder, looking at his lap while his cheeks and ears turned red.

"Blah blah blah! I should be the one asking you two what you are doing here!" She said pointing at the two very very embarrassed boys in front of her.

Namjoon actually never really came out to anyone "officially", but Come on Jisoo and Him are siblings. Obviously she noticed some stuff he did, liked and all.

Not that she had a problem with him being Bisexual or Gay, she just loved to tease her Older brother way too much to not use this now.

"Something that you'll never be able to do with ANYONE." Namjoon answered her and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop acting like dad. Dude its been nineteen years being your younger sister, I'm an adult and not stupid." She rolled her eyes once again but then smirked at Jungkook who was now finally looking up.

"Jungkook sweetie..." she smiled walking over to him and sitting next to him, "If Namjoon oppa wont explain this why dont you explain it to me?" She asked him showing her angelic and innocent smile.

The said boy just blushed even more looking between the two siblings. He didn't know if Namjoon came out to his family yet so he was scared to say something wrong.

Namjoon took his hand In a comforting manner and smiled at him, which eased him up a bit again.

"Seriously Jisoo why are you always scaring my friends away. You're being annoying!" Namjoon told her

"At least say that Jungkook is your boyfriend. I've literally seen you guys on three dates the last few days. Dont think you're too slick!" The still smiling girl answered him.

"I-I can explain that! And this situation here too!" Namjoom exclaimed now suddenly panicked.

"No need to. Now to all seriousness again, namjoon you're my older brother obviously I sometimes notice things you dont tell me or mom and dad. But that doesnt mean we dont see it. And I obviously support you the way you are" she shrugged now looking serious again "and you Jungkook" she continued making the male look at her with big eyes "dont be so scared around me. My brother really seems to like you. Like just look at his eyes. We are officially family now!" She smiled again and both boys let a relieved breath out.

"And Namjoon if you dare to break this boys heart. I'll break your bones together with Lisa and Jennie!" Jisoo pointed at her older brother and his eyes widened.

"I Definitely dont want that and I wont break his heart!" He said

"Do you guys realise I'm still here...? You're talking like I'm not??" Jungkook asked confused.

"Well it actually should be just you here now but some drama queen had to interrupt us!" Namjoon said glaring at Jisoo.

"Well first of all how should I know you guys were sucking off each others faces? And second of all cant I come here to visit my brother?"she asked looking at him with the same look he gave her.

"Points were made." Jungkook commented shrugging making the girl laugh.

"Whatever...now can you please leave Jisoo?" Namjoon pleaded and said Girl stood up making her way to the door.

"Dont do unholy things! Now good bye uglies!" She exclaimed walking our and closing the door again.

"Gosh why is she always embarrassing me like that?" Namjoon sighed rubbing his temple with his fingers.

"She's your little sister obviously she is gonna embarrass you!" Jungkook laughed blushing after he saw the Smile that fell on Namjoons face.

This boy was head over heels.

"Guess you're right..." Namjoon sighed again dimples showing on his face to which Jungkook responded with his infamous bunny smile.

"Wait!" Jungkook suddenly yelled with big eyes in pure confusion making Namjoon flinch and look at him questioning "we are... boyfriends right?" The younger asked.

Namjoon started laughing slightly taking Jungkooks hand in his, "Of course you dumbass I thought we already talked about that yesterday" he remarked smiling softly at the younger boy.

"Well yeah...but I was just making sure you know?"  The smaller boy mumbled embarrassed.
"You're cute."Namjoon told him.

And with that he gave Jungkook a kiss , holding him close until they both ran out of breath,staring deeply in each other's eyes.

[God I've been so DEAD here I'm sorry😔 also thank you for 15k reads 😞😞😞😞😞]