chapter twenty two

Kim_Seokjin: Hello

Hueningkai_Kai:NOONAS BOYFRIEND!!! HELLO HYUNG

Kim_Seokjin: yep that's me 😅 you're her younger brother Hueningkai right?

Huening_kai: Yess that's me! Just call me Kai! It's easier

Kim_Seokjin: great! So I wanted to ask you something... could you maybe help me out with a tiny little thing??:)

Huening_Kai: of course! What is it?

Kim_Seokjin: well... do you think your mom would give me the permission to marry your older sister?😅

Huening_Kai: of course

Huening_Kai: WAIT WHATQJDUQUE

Huening_Kai: YOU WANT TO MARRY NOONA????

Kim_Seokjin: surprise 😂 I mean I'm just 20, and she just turned 19 Its pretty young and I'm not saying our wedding is gonna be tomorrow but knowing your mom is fine with it would make me feel better for the moment when it comes... you know.

Huening_Kai: 😨😨😨😨😨 I'm speechless! But Of course my mom would allow it! Evertime my mom calls Noona she is basically talking about you 90%  of the time.

Kim_Seokjin: glad to know that 😅 also I'm sorry that I just asked like that. I'm sure I'm gonna meet your mom soon, by the way Y/N is always talking about me meeting you guys, but its just... a bit complicated with me being mute you know, I just didnt know how to reach out for your mom so I thought about finding you here.

Huening_Kai: oh... I never knew that. Noona never said anything about that but that's totally fine believe me Hyung 😁😁😁😁

Kim_Seokjin: thank you Kai!

Huening_Kai: oh btw, I could give you my moms Number so you can maybe talk with her 🤔

Kim_Seokjin: this sounds like kids wanting to ask their parents to go to the playground😂😂 but sure that would be great.

-----

"I cant believe that you can almost talk with Jin without a single mistake!" Hoseok exclaimed clapping his hands exited.

"I know right? I'm so glad I could've learned it so fast!" You answered smiling at him.

"Its all love~" he sang making you roll your eyes playfully.

"All the Hickeys on your neck are a sign of love Hobi." You told him making him blush and hide his face.

"I- hey it's not my fault!" He pouted making you giggle softly.