7🌺

-"Why are u asking me this question?"

-"Amiiiiii pleaseeee...just tell me the truthhh."-he yelled ..yuppp

-"Damnnnn yessssss he kissed me ...i  didn't wanted to tell you because its not a thing really...he kissed me because he thinked that i was one of his hoes buttt nooo i said to him to forgott about it ,that's it."

-"Why didn't you tell mee ,whatt if someone saw youuu ?What ifff he likes you or he wants you ?"

-"What the fuck is your probleme i lovee youuu not H.Damnnnn you know what gett out and when you will realize that i love u and the kiss with harry doesn't mean a thinggg you can come again."

-"Look Baby ,i love u okay and i want you to bee mineee ..onlyyy minee.

-"I'm only yours Colin "-he kissed me and i kissed him back....

-"I'm tired Boo can we watch a movie bc i know that i will be asleep soon and i want to be with you on your arms "-i said with a sad voice.

-"Hehehe U want me ëë"-yupp ke kissed me.than he lickedd my cheek.

Colin's POV

She felled asleep .I  love her .H is a bastard i know him he getts what he wants and if he want my Ami he will try to get her but she is only mine.I felled in love with her since i saw her .I had butterflies since i saw her eyes.......

I felled asleep and i got up at 8:30 am.Ami has work at 09:00 till 15:00 soo i will let her sleep.I got up ,i saw my phone and H had texed me.

-"Hey man,we are waiting you at Beck's bar."

-"Okay asshole i'm coming"

-"Okay dumb"

I went at Beck's bar.They were all together drinkinig beer.

Ami's POV

I got up i saw the clock it was 8:30 shittt i'm lateee.I took a shower than i find something to wear.I was late i knoww it was 09:20 ..shitttttt...
Whattt is happeninggg at Beck's bar???
I was going at work when i saw someone fighting...
Wtfffff?????
-------------------------------------------
Pleaseeee voteeeee😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏