12🌺

*It's still a flashback ...i'm trying to tell you about all those days*But here is 3 days after Colin went to California.
---------------------------------------------------------
Everything started that way.

-"Heyyy beautyyyy"-he closed my eyes with his hands

-"Who the fuck are u "

-"Someone who wants you in bed"

-"Mr.H omg you fucking asshole."

-"Still handsome and cute then"

-"Go away"

-"I told you ...i dont know if even your mother loves youuu,really."

He slaped his hand over the table and then went out.Whattt..i didnt say anything wrong!!!Ughhh i got up and i was looking where did he went!He was nearby the garden withh rosses .Why did he went there he is worst than the thorns.Whatever.

-"Hey...lo...look i'm sorry but what did i say"-i was looking into his eyes and he was cryinggg shitttt...H was cryinggg i didn't know even if he had a heart ,and then i saw him cryingg wowww.I saw red eyes and blushing eyes .

-"Omggg ...look i'm really sorryyy....i ..i  di...i didn't want to hurt you...look...look at meeee"

-"Just go away Ami"

-"Pleaseee Harryyyyy....you can tell me ..i'm your friend even if we had some weird things with Colin ..."
He hugged me ...he gave me a tight hug.Wow...

-"It's okayy ...you can hug me."

-"I'm sorry..but when someone mentions my mum ..i..i justt can't be myself..."

-"I'm sorryyyyy"

-"It's okay.... My mother was 17 years old when she was raped by my so-called father. She was pregnant with me and then he promised to marry her. She was happy to be a mum while she  feeled helpless from the late nights that that idiot was drinking alcohol.He raped her, mistreated her, but she did not want to leave because she loved him ... she had fallen in love with him a long time ago .... When I was born she was very happy ...but he did not like me at all. After I grew up ... 4 and a half years old ...one night he suddenly came i heard beats and screamings I was very .. very small I could not help her ... he went to the car and then she went  after him...suddenly when he left after 3 minutes I heard an explosion and when I went to look was the car of my mum and him .. .. I loved my mother it was all I had ... I live with my grandmother ,she loves me a lottt... but still my pain have not  passed....Whyyy her???.Whyyy did she wenttt with himmm?

-"Shttttt...i'm rreally sorryyyy ...i swear i didn't know about thiss"

-"It's okay cutiee...really...sorry bc i have been a dick to you."
He kissed me and i kissed him back...it was wrong but he was bored"

-"Sorry"

-"Shtttttt....just continueee"......

--------------------------

I like them...😭😍