35🌺

How can he just went away?i was happy when i found him when i found out he was my childhood love.Shit😒Now i need to leave with them -"Darling do you need a cup of teaa"-i mocked the british people.I was ready to went on plane when someone yelled

-"Don't please don't go!"

It was a familiar voice but who's?
I turned back when i saw him i saw my love my first love .My eyes were full of tears.

-"I need u here even if i went away in school when you said all those words i was a asshole.I loved everything when we are together ,thank u for being with me and for being all i need .I love you Ama and i always loved you i was just mad that you went in England.I lose my mum my only women that i loved i can't lose the other one.You meant the world to me.."-He sad down on his knee-"Will you marry me Ama my first love and the only one?"
Everyone were applausing and mouthing and yelling Say Yes.

-" i have a fly to go"

-"Okay i'm sorry i'm late"he turned back walking away but i said

-"I've keep your promise ring since then you know that and if you asked me will you marry me you don't need for a answer you know i will say YES I WILL MATE💍."- he turned back and kissed me.

-"I'm so happy with u really i'm sorry for everything baby i will always make you happy."

-"Forever baby"

-"Yeah forever"

-------------------------------------------------
AFTER 1 year and a half
*When i found out i'm preganant"

I'm doing a pregnant test but i don't know if is something postive.i will tru this 3 times i mean 3 diffrent test.Maybe i'm not.I started with the first one ...

I started with the first one

Negative

Postive

-"Shitttttt i'm pregnanttttttttt😭😭😭😭"

OMGGG OMGGGG

I need to go to the doctor.Tomorrow
morning.

I'm ready for my appointment.i goot up i took a shower i ate smth and then i went at the car.
I haven't sleep all night.I'm really happy.

-"Hey i have a appointment "

-"Yess come here"

-

"Hello you can sit here"

-"Thank u"

He saw my tummy with that thing and finally he spoke.

-"You are pregnant 1 month and a half congratss"

-"Thank uuu a lot"

-"But i need you to say something else "

-"yes is he or she okay??"

-"Yes yess "

-"But the next appointment."

-"Okay bye"

-"bye"

I went home ,tears were on my cheeks.

-"Harry are u homeee"

-"Yes darling"

-"We need to talk really"

-"What are u okay ???"

-"I can't anymore "

-"Whatt...wh"

-"I can't with you anymore"

-"But baby whyyy?"

-"That's it"

-"Because you can't put your condoms right in your di*k"

-"Omg omg omg omg omg ong pleaseee Amaaa say that's isss trueeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeee"-he strted kissimg me, my tummy ,my forhead.

-"Yes yes that's trueee i'm pregnantttttt"

-"Omg omg omg you are my love of my life my everything"

-"Shtttt nowww we need a rest he or she is growing up it's only 1 month and a half"

-"i love you"

-"We love you too baby"❣

.................................................
Angel❣🐻🤤