22🌺

HARRY'S POV'

-"Harry why are u here?"
Colin's mum asked me

-"I'm here for my friend Amanda.Is not her fault.I'm serious.Please we know that you are broken so do i and Amanda but please we need to be here for each other...I have spend the most of my life at your house with Colin and Amanda were besfriend and more than that with Colin,please Mrs.Charles and i'm sorry for calling you a bitch."

-"I know Harry but he was my only son ,he was my life my breath hee was more than a son he was everything for me ,he was home,he was peace he was love everything,whyyyy god.Do you know when he realize that he had cancer he said -"Mum please i don't want Ami and Harry to feel sad about me i will go at California and they don't have to know about the truth just i will find something to tell .I will find a good hospital and i will come here every time that you will need me okay.".He was in love with Amanda and i'm sad that she didn't realize that he was with cancer just i'm sorry Amandaa i feel sad and broken i won't kiss Colin anymore i won't feel his cheeks ,i won't feel that warmth hugg .I won't be happy anymore maybe not like before.I'm broken in 1000 pieces.I will always remeber him he is in my heart and he will be forever there."

-"Mrs.Charles i'm sorry okay .Maybe is my fault but i loved your son and i love him and i will always love him.Is weird he won't be with us anymore in front of us or with us or anything but he will be always at our hearts .He will be the most beautiful boy i ever meet he will be the first boy that  learned me what is love.And i have 1 week crying ,i have nightmares ,i can't sleep i feel guilty about this about all this.I'm really sorry."

Ami said ...she has nightmares why didn't she called me .OMG she will be very tired.

-"I know Amanda i'm sorry we are here for each other right"

-"Of course that we are here for each others everytime ".

-"I'm here for you two too everytime you want.A call and i will come to you both everywhere and everytime."

-"Thank u Harry"-Mrs.Charles said

-"Thank u H"-Ami said .

We were sad and after 2 hourse Mrs.Charles went home.

-"Am can we go upstairs,you need sleep please babygirl "

-"Yeah please"

-"Okay come on."

After i put her at her bed she said

-"H can u stay with me tonight please,i can't sleep alone,or i will have nightmares"

-"Of course baby ,of course i can stay here"

-"I love you "I whisperd while she was sleeping .I was confused and i didn't know what to do.But one thing that i knewed was that i will love her everyday and more.

*******************************
❤❤❤❤❤❤VOTE PLEASE