8🌺

Shittt...it wass H and Colin ....
I went at Beck's bar.

-"Holyyy shitt what the fuck are you doing,this is not a ring this is a bar."

They were still fighting but shit what can i do to seperate them.

-"Colin pleaseeee if you love meee stopppp pleaseee."

-"Your doll is hereeee...listen herrrr...she is your girl...."-H said with an ironic voice.

-"Its true i'm his girl,his love,his doll,i'm his heart,he has a golden heart unlike you ,you have a black one,you dont love someone you are a mess,every girl likes you bc you are a bad boy and they want just your reputation...and if i have Colin's reputation i have all i need...leave us alone .....that kiss wasn't a thingggg to mee".

I think i exaggerate a little but i was on my nerves.He went out i don't know his past ,but I know that Colin told me that it was the sadest story he had ever heard.I know that they were fighting about that fucking kiss.

-"Are u okay?"

-"Yess ...look i'm sorry okay i ju..just wanted to close his mouthhh becausee he talked a lot,you know that you are my weak point"

-"I know Boo,i'm really sorry"-i kissed him

-"I love u"

-"i love u too Boo"

I can't go at work know i need to call Mr.B to tell him that i'm not feeling well.Well i need to go home with Colin ..his nose was bleeding...and when i came at Beck's bar Harry's lips were bleeding but i didn't care about him

We went home.I was tired soo i lefted colin at his house and then i went at my house.I falled asslep .
---------------------------------------
Sorry bc is a short chapter but i dont have time👋lyyyy and vote please❤❤❤❤❤