30🌺

Of course that after 1 month and 3 days everyone will not be the same but what will be ,,Harry with another girl,Bell and Geo together maybe a said maybe.Mom and Da..i mean Brend and Jake at home together .That's it.

-"Jamieeeee i'm goingg at the grocery shop"

-"Okayyy Am see u laterrr then"

Jamie is my friend.She' is living with me and i meet her in one restaurant.
I like walking soo i was walking to the shop when poommm i saw someone .My eyes filled up with tears of course i have 1 month yeep 1 month without seeing him.What is he doing here?Why did he came?

-"Harry Jones"

-"A..Amanda"

-"Why are u here?"

-"It's not your bussines"

-"H..Harry look i'm sorry"

-"You are alwaysss sorry,you think just for yourself and then in the end you say sorry.I was always there when your grama died when Colin died and when you were sad and everything ...you justtt ...i need time .Bye Amanda"

-"But..I..."

He went away.Bravo Ami bravo you are the best yeyyy .He makes you happy you dumbass he always make you smile even if your tears are in your eyes.I love him but i haven't texted him for one month.You idiottttt Amiiii.

-"I have 1 month without texting a sms but I'm coming home,,see you soon"

Send to Mum❣

What can i do.He hates me now..Fu**king hell.About my month in England was just home ,library,a job,you now i can't stay withoiy working ,since i quit at King Food i started looking for a new one but i came here soo i found a job at the flowers shop,and i went at  clubs with girls,that's it.And i haven't texted with anyone.I meet Jamie,Jack and Treisi.
HARRY JONES i will find out a way to forgive me.I.swear if i don't i will live.forever in England.