10🌺

Holy fucking shittt i'm gona kill H.
I got up ,i found some clothes.What is his problem.?Why?For what reason?When i went out i saw Colin ,it was very nervous soo i went at car and i was thinking to go to H.
After 20 minutes i realize that i was at H's apartment i knocked some times when he opened dhe door i slapted him.

-"What the fuck is your problem asshole,fucking asshole."

-"Soo you want me bc you came"

-"Colin readed all those sms,where the fuck did you got my number"

-"Easy tigerrr,i find it somewhere"

-"I will kill youuuu,youuu fuckinggg bastard"
I slap him again ,i saw tears coming from my eyes,i was crying shittt i was cryinggg.When i saw he was hugging me.I was very tired from everything..shittt.i need to go homee.

-"Leave me i need to go homeee"

-"Noo please stay here you are not good"

-"No please,Colin is waiting for me i need to tell him that i do not have feelings for you, just as you do "
 I went to the car without allowing him to speak.I wentt at home i saw colin wasn't there soo i went inside he was at my bed sleeping and i approached him and after some mintues i falled asleep crying.

 I got up from someone's hand,he was playimg with my hair.I saw him into his deep green eyes and then he kissed me .

-"I'm sorry cupcake,i really love you i dont want to losse you"

-"It's okay really...i'm tired i need a shower"

-"Where were you last night ?"

Fuckk  he'll be nervous again.Okay i can do this.

-"At his fucking bastard house."

-"Why?"

-"Look i'm really tired"
I took shower and i went at my wardrobe to find some clothes then i saw colin coming in my direction.

-"I love you"-he whisperd at my ear.

-"I love you too Boo"-then he kissed me.