{ •BOOK TWO• }

BOOK TWO OF THE TULIP HENDERSON SERIES

—————————————
THORNED
—————————

NEARLY A YEAR AFTER helping close the gate to the Upside Down, Tulip Henderson has made her best efforts at moving forward from such a chaotic adventure. She focused  the rest of her time on successfully finishing out the rest of her junior year while also trying to help Steve finish out his senior year.

It proved to be a bit more difficult than she would've thought.

Luckily, Steve graduated and Tulip had never been more proud of him. He had worked his ass off to try and keep from repeating his senior year, though he did take it into consideration after realizing he'd be in the same classes as Tulip.

She made sure to inform him of how stupid she thought he was.

Now it was the summer of '85, and Tulip Henderson was gonna make sure it would be her best summer yet. She was gonna work on her tan, work on herself, and make a shit ton of money while doing so. And man was she ready, absolutely nothing was gonna stand in her way.

At least, that's what she thought before finding out the Russians were conspiring under Hawkins and the Mindflayer was back for revenge...

And she thought the hardest part of her summer would be getting Steve Harrington to take a picture in his sailor uniform.

<>

Ya'll. I have no idea why my gif is goin so damn fast when I read it on my phone, so I'm sorry if that's annoying :(

BUT HELLO ALL, I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO START POSTING MORE OF 'THORNED'!