Chapter 4

You wake up and do your daily routine. You walk to school and you have another gut feeling that something bad is gonna happen. You walk up to Ryuko and Mako once you see them at the academy.

Y/N: Hello.
Ryuko: Hey.
Mako: Hello!
SP: Hey, you kinky perv outfit.
Senketsu: Shut up you alien ghost.
SP: At least I'm not a bikini.
Senketsu: I'm not a bikini you shithead!

They continue arguing.

Mako: Oh yeah, Ryuko, my mom filed the paperwork and you can officially live in our house!
Y/N: Oh, you guys live together?...
Ryuko: Yeah, what's wrong with that?
Y/N: Nothing, it's just I don't have a-

Mako then gets hit in the face by a bunch of tennis balls.

Y/N and Ryuko: Mako!

You turn to see who did did that to Mako. A long blonde-haired girl with razor sharp teeth smiles.

Y/N: What the hell was that for?!
???: Oh, you're the guy who was rude to Lady Satsuki. Stay out of this, I, Tennis Club President Omiko Hakodate am here to give club member Mako Mankanshou punishment for not showing up to practice yesterday.
Y/N: Are you kidding me? She was being held hostage!
Omiko: She was not given permission to be held hostage.
Y/N: Well shit, I didn't know you could be that stupid.
Omiko: For not coming to practice, she will be given punishment by the 100 Million Cannonball Serves. Begin!

Ryuko blocks all of the tennis balls with her scissor case.

Y/N: Mako you should probably leave now.
Mako: Okay!

Mako runs off then you try to help Ryuko with Omiko.

Ryuko: Stay out of this, it's my fight this time!
Y/N: Whatever you say.
Ryuko: You think that's enough to stop me? Let's do this, Senketsu!

She tries to get Senketsu to activate but nothing happens. Omiko looks at her in confusion for talking to her clothes.

Ryuko: Senketsu? Wake up, bastard!
Omiko: She's talking to her clothes? How disappointing. Die!
Ryuko: Screw you Senket-

Ryuko gets barraged by a bunch of tennis balls then falls into the sewer system behind you guys.

Y/N: Ryuko!

You jump in the sewer and follow behind her. You swim and catch up to her. You see she's unconscious so you wait till you get to a stop. She gets caught on a part near the end. You get down and get ready to help her get down until you see somebody. It's your homeroom teacher.

Y/N: Mr. Mikisugi? What are you doing here?
Mr. M: The same as you, helping her.
Y/N: Oh, alright.

You know something's strange about him but you shrug it off. You take Ryuko back to his apartment.

Mr. M: You can leave if you want to.
Y/N: I'd rather stay here and wait for her.
Mr. M: You like her don't you?
Y/N: W-what are you talking about?
Mr. M: That just revealed it. You should confess to her.
Y/N: No, I'm scared she doesn't like me back.
Mr. M: It's worth a shot.
Y/N: I guess...

The next thing Mr. M tells you is surprising.

Mr. M: So are you gonna undress her?
Y/N: W-what?!
Mr. M: She'll catch a cold if she stays in her wet uniform.
Y/N: Well yeah but she's gonna kill me if she figure out!
Mr. M: Well then I guess she's gonna get a cold.
Y/N: Fine, fine.

You take off her uniform trying not to look. You put a blanket over her so her body isn't exposed anymore.

Y/N: Phew.
Mr. M: That wasn't so hard was it?
Y/N: No, I'm just scared of what she's gonna do to me once she figured out who undressed her.

You stay in Mr. M's apartment for the next hour, then Ryuko wakes up.

Y/N: So you're finally awake.
Mr. M: Took you long enough.
Ryuko: You guys took me here?
Y/N: Yup.

She sits up and the blankets falls down revealing a part of her shoulder. Then she realizes she's naked.

Ryuko: Why am I naked? Where's Senketsu?
Mr. M: You were gonna catch a cold if you didn't, so your dear boyfriend undressed you.
Ryuko: First off, he isn't my boyfriend! Second off, why is my face so red?! And where's Senketsu?
Mr. M: Oh, you mean your Kamui? It's right here.
Ryuko: Kamui? That's what's it called?
Mr. M: Yeah. Also, I'll tell you how to activate your Kamui. Just stay very still.

Mr. M throws three acupuncture needles into Ryuko's back which causes her to freeze. Then he takes out an empty syringe and attaches a needle to it.

Y/N: Wait wait wait, what did you do to her? And what are you doing to her?
Mr. M: I'm showing her how to activate her Kamui.
Ryuko: No don't do it, I'm afraid of needles!

He takes some blood and squirts it onto Senketsu which causes Senketsu to wake up.

Ryuko: You moron! Why weren't you helping me fight against that stupid tennis chick?!
Mr. M: Don't you see? It only wakes up when it absorbs your blood.

Mr. M then turns into a totally different person. He slicks his hair back and takes off his glasses and fake beard revealing another man. His shirt slowly starts to fall down.

Mr. M: That Kamui of yours was constructed by Isshin Matoi, it even surpasses the power of a goku uniform.
Y/N: What's a goku uniform?
Mr. M: It is a uniform that makes you stronger. The uniforms are one-star, two-star, and three-star. One-star being the weakest and three-star being the strongest. The higher goku uniform you have the better your living spaces are, that's how the academy system works.
Y/N: So that's why that egg head kept calling me a no-star.

He continues his conversation with Ryuko while trying to do "sexy" poses. But you interrupt the conversation.

Mr. M: Only someone who can master this Kamu is able to defeat Satsuki Kiryuin.
Y/N: What about me?
Mr. M: Ahh yes, I forgot about your abilities, a Stand, you can beat the Elite 4 and Satsuki Kiryuin with enough practice easily.
Y/N: Oh jeez, it's that strong?
Mr. M: Yes, you were experimented when you were a baby by your dad, D/N L/N, to awaken that power of yours. Right now, you could actually become the strongest person if you trained enough.
Y/N: Awesome!

He explains to Ryuko about her Kamui a bit more, still continuing the poses.

Mr. M: Once you master that Kamui, you'll be able to defeat Satsuki Kiryuin.
Ryuko: Who the hell are you?
Mr. M: First, prove to me you are someone who deserves answers.
Ryuko: Come again?
Mr. M: The first order of business is Tennis Club President, Omiko Hakodate. If you can't master this Kamui and defeat her, you'll stand no chance against Satsuki Kiryuin.

Ryuko still can't move and the towel is slowly falling down, so you go and try to help. You try to lift the towel back up on her shoulders but accidentally touch her bust. Her face turns extremely red. Then an alarm sounds.

Y/N: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to please don't hurt me!
Ryuko: I'll let you off the hook this time! But next time, I'm going to knock you out!
Mr. M: Oh, looks like the afternoon classes are starting, better not miss class you two lovebirds.

Mr. M puts back on his disguise and Ryuko puts on Senketsu. You and Ryuko walk out of his apartment both blushing madly.
__________________
Word Count: 1300