Chapter 15

You head to the fighting meet up spot with Ryuko behind the academy. Satsuki looks down on you from above.

Ryuko: Giving someone who's was beaten a second chance? You soft, Satsuki!
Satsuki: Lets see how soft I am after this battle.
Sanageyama: Lets get this started.

He transforms into a better version of his last form. It looks way stronger than his last form.

Ryuko: Lets do this! Senketsu!

Sanageyama cuts at Ryuko but hits Senketsu, you see where this is going. Senketsu gets cut up and splits into tiny little pieces, Ryuko places them on every place he can see from the uniform.

Ryuko: Ha! Now you can't see!

You know something is wrong and your gut feeling tells you that Ryuko is about to get hurt.

Y/N: Ryuko, dodge!

But it was too late, Sanageyama already launched a sword into her stomach, she gets sent flying back.

Ryuko: What?! I covered everything!
Senketsu: Look Ryuko, his eyes are closed shut.

You see that his eyes are sewed shut and you are wondering how he's attacking her if he can't see.

Satsuki: Shingantsu, the eyes of the mind. The Shingantsu enables him to see further then he could with the Tengantsu. He traded everything to become stronger. This is the resolve of a man who will do anything to beat his opponents!
Sanageyama: Here I come.

He slowly walks over to Ryuko, she stands still in fear.

Y/N: Move! Attack! Do something! Stop standing there!

Then Sanageyama starts slicing.

Sanageyama: Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote!

Ryuko barely blocked those attacks, then he starts barraging.

Sanageyama: Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote! Men! Dou! Kote!

Ryuko gets hit each time, eventually, she gents ent head first into the ground. You are afraid you have to interfere.

Y/N: Zangetsu, tell me how to transform!
Zangetsu: Just believe that you can transform. I think...

(I never really did explain what Zangetsu looked like. He's just some white, gray, and blue shorts and shirt with eyes on the shoulders.)

Y/N: That's sounds really stupid but ok!

You believe that you can transform, surprisingly it actually works. Your transformed state is white armor, you have wings on the back of your suit of armor. You have horns on the helmet part of your uniform. Your eyes glow blue and some outlines of the uniform are gray.

(Just imagine that but with white armor, wings, and stuff, blue glowing eyes, and no sword

(Just imagine that but with white armor, wings, and stuff, blue glowing eyes, and no sword.)

Y/N: No more. You're gonna fight me now, Sanageyama. I get to test out how strong I am since I got this new Kamui.
Sanageyama: Kamui? There are only 2, I don't know what you're taking about.
Y/N: You'll see soon enough...

You basically teleport to him without even using time stop. You feel how much power the Kamui is feeding you. Sanageyama slices at you, you dodge out of the way. This goes on for another minute before he hits you in the head full force with his sword.

Y/N: No more messing around.

You stop time and barrage him with punches.

SP: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

Time stop ends and he flies backwards into the academy.

Satsuki: Impressive, we will be leaving now. You have proved yourself worthy of fighting the Elite-4.
Y/N: And how do I fight you and Kuga!?
Satsuki: You must defeat the Elite-4 in combat.
Y/N: Bring it on.

Satsuki takes Sanageyama and leaves to wherever she goes. You carry Ryuko to a little hideout spot since she is unconscious. You leave her there to go look for Ichiro. You see him.

Y/N: Hey, Ichiro. I need your help.
Ichiro: With what?
Y/N: Ryuko's been injured pretty badly.
Ichiro: Lead the way.

You take him to Ryuko and he heals all her wounds.

Y/N: Thanks Ichiro, I can always count on you.
Ichiro: No problem. By the way, do you and Ryuko wanna come over for dinner tonight? My parents won't be home for another week.
Y/N: I'd love to!
Ichiro: Great! I'll go make it right now!

Ichiro runs off and you stay with Ryuko until she wakes up.

Ryuko: Where am I?
Y/N: You got beat up by one of the Elite-4
so I had to intervene and I won the fight then I took you here since you were unconscious.
Ryuko: Oh.
Y/N: Anyways, c'mon, we're having dinner at Ichiro's today.

You walk to Ichiro's house with Ryuko. Halfway through, you guys unknowingly hold hands. You make it to Ichiro's and ring the doorbell. He answers.

Y/N: Hey!
Ichiro: Hello! Are you guys ready for dinner? I made takoyaki!
Y/N: Sounds good!

You walk in and eat dinner with Ichiro. Suddenly, Ryuko passes out.

Y/N: What the hell!
SP: Uh oh.
Zangetsu: S-H-I-T.
Y/N: Ichiro, heal her with CD.

You all of a sudden get light headed.

Ichiro: Sorry bud, but I'm not who you think I am.

You pass out.
________________
Word Count: 861