Chapter 20

You wake up in a void of darkness. You can't see anything but a small flickering light off in the distance.

Y/N: Where... is this?

You walk towards it only to find a large screen playing a video over and over again. It's somebody extracting SP from you.

SP: If you want to live, Y/N, let them take me away from you.

Suddenly your vision turns orange, all you can see a woman. The women from the video.

Y/N: Let me go back!

She walks over to you and puts her hand over your face. When she uncovers it you're laying on the operating table at the Mankanshou house. You sit up and see Ryuko crying hard, along with the rest of the Mankanshou family looking down

Y/N: Hey, i'm back and good.

They all continue looking down.

Y/N: I said hello, can't you hear me?

No response. She starts covering her hand over your face again.

Y/N: Wait! No-

In this vision, you see Satsuki and the Elite-4 killing Ryuko.

Y/N: STOP!

You try to run up and shove them away, but your hand goes straight through them.

The Woman: This is the future.
Y/N: Let me go back! Please!
The Woman: You can go back at the price of your Stand.
Y/N: That's unfair! I don't even have Zangetsu with me! I can't defeat Satsuki with nothing!
The Women: You'll have to get him back then. If you want to save the love of your life, then let me take away your Stand, it's a small exchange.

SP comes out from behind you.

SP: It's fine, Y/N.
Y/N: It's not fine!

You're on the verge of crying.

Y/N: Please... don't make me do this...
The Woman: It's your choice, saving your love, or giving me your Stand.

You think about how boring it would be without SP, and how lonely and depressed you would be without Ryuko. It overwhelms you, you start crying.

Y/N: Stop... please...
The Woman: You have 10 seconds.
Y/N: No...
The Woman: 10
Y/N: Please...
The Woman: 9
Y/N: Stop...
The Woman: 8
Y/N: I told you, to stop...
The Woman: 7
Y/N: Stop!
The Woman: 6
Y/N: Please don't make me choose!
The Woman: 5
SP: Just give me to her, Y/N.
The Woman: 4
Y/N: No...
The Woman: 3
Y/N: Please, stop!
The Woman: 2
Y/N: No!
The Woman: 1

In this last one second, you think of how SP got you to hook up with Ryuko, you think about how you avenged your family and punches Satsuki, all with the help of SP. Then you think of Ryuko, all the good times with her, you were always happier around her. If you lose her, then you'll just kill yourself anyways. You know what's right.

The Woman: If you choose SP, the future will change and a Ryuko will die, if you choose Ryuko, then I take SP with me.
Y/N: Fine, fine... I'm sorry SP, but I have to choose Ryuko.
SP: It is a better choice than me.
The Woman: I will leave you alone for now, you have one minute to say your goodbyes, then I'll send you back.
Y/N: Thanks...

She disappears to wherever.

Y/N: SP, I want to thank you, for everything you've done for me.
SP: I couldn't have done it without you.
Y/N: You got me my first girlfriend, it might even be my last. But in a good way.
SP: I'm basically you, you do realize that? Right? You basically did it all own your own.
Y/N: Well yeah, except I can't punch super fast and stop time without you.
SP: Haha.
Y/N: We have 10 seconds left, listen to my last command, our last time stop and Ora combo.
SP: As you wish.
Y/N: Star Platinum! Za Warudo!
SP: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora! ORAAA!

He punches the air and he starts dissolving.

SP: Bye, Y/N.
Y/N: I'll miss you, SP, thanks for everything.
SP: No problem.

He disappears, and you wake up on the operating table. In the other room, you can hear Ryuko bawling. You walk up to her and put your hands on her shoulders.

Y/N: Stop crying... I'm okay.

She turns arounds surprised.

Ryuko: Y/N!

She kisses you and you melt into the kiss. It lasts for 20 seconds.

Ryuko: I thought you were dead!
Y/N: I was...
Ryuko: Then how are you here?
Y/N: I woke up in a dark void, then I saw a woman, and she made me choose between you or SP... and as you can tell, I lost SP...

You feel a tear roll down your cheek.

SP: She was tricking you, Y/N.

You look behind you, and see SP.

SP: Of course god wouldn't make you choose between us.
Y/N: That was, god?
SP: Who else would it be?
Y/N: I don't know, I don't believe in god... but I'm a lucky man. I have a beautiful girlfriend, an amazing friend, and an awesome family. What else could I ask for?

Ryuko starts blushing, while SP just stands there smiling.

Y/N: I'm definitely gonna kill Satsuki, after what she did to me.

You forgot about the Mankanshou family and there all staring dumbfounded at you.

Barazo: But.. you were dead?
Y/N: I sure was!
Ryuko: That's nothing to be proud of...
Y/N: I'm going to bed, later!

You go to your old bed, and for some reason this night, it feels more comfortable then it ever has, you fall asleep instantly.
_________________
Word Count: 956