Chapter 14

Sanageyama: So you showed up, huh?
Ryuko: Why wouldn't I?
Sanageyama: Anyways, lets get on with this fight.

His three-star uniform transforms into a big wooden set of armor.

Sanageyama: Kamui aren't the only ones that can transform!

You look down at Zangetsu, wondering what he can transform into. Zangetsu and Star Platinum would make a deadly combo, now you could definitely kill Kuga.

Ryuko: I'm impressed! I'll do the same!

Ryuko transforms into kinky Senketsu v2. It's her new transformation that she apparently picked up when fighting Satsuki when Kuga kidnapped you. Ryuko and Sanageyama face each other, Ryuko slices directly through Sanageyama. It looks like he gets cut in half, then he disappears. He is behind Ryuko and the one that Ryuko sliced at was probably an after image. Sanageyama slams his sword into Ryuko's back. She gets sent flying. She tries to slice at him again but it's another after image.

Ryuko: Senketsu, we're going full speed!
Senketsu: Alright.

Ryuko runs around in circles creating a bunch of after images.

Sanageyama: Higi Tangenstu!

A bunch of the uniforms eyes start moving around rapidly.

Sanageyama: With these eyes and this uniform, nobody can stop us!

He makes after images and hits each after image Ryuko in the head, to be honest it looks kind of funny and you can't help but laugh.

Ryuko: What the hell are you laughing at!
Y/N: You!
Ryuko: I'm gonna kill you after this!
Y/N: Uh oh.

Sanageyama runs behinds Ryuko's back and erects (not the dirty erect) a sword from each finger. He spins his uniform hand around really fast and drills Ryuko in the back a lot of times. She falls to the ground. You see her whisper something to Senketsu.

Sanageyama: I told you, I am unstoppable!

Sanageyama slices at Ryuko, she dodged so partt of Senketsu gets cut off.

Sanageyama: Haha!
Ryuko: Now! Senketsu!

The sliced off part of Senketsu splits into 8 pieces and flies into the uniforms face, covering Sanageyama's eyes.

Sanageyama: Agh! What the hell!

Ryuko extends her scissor blade.

Ryuko: Sen-I-Soshitsu!

Ryuko slices of Sanageyama's uniform leaving him naked. He falls to his knees. Ryuko begins to walk away.

Sanageyama: Wait a minute, transfer student! I can still fight!

You see Ira Gamagoori whip Sanageyama.

Ira: Enough Sanageyama! You have disgraced the Elite-4!

You walk a little bit ahead of Ryuko, preparing for her attack.

Ryuko: I didn't forget about you laughing! I'm gonna send you flying into the ground!
Zangetsu: S-H-I-T!

It appears Ryuko heard the voice.

Ryuko: Huh? Who said that?!

You remember you still have to tell Ryuko about Zangetsu.

Y/N: Listen, I'll explain. So uh, basically, I thought I grabbed a three-star uniform but I may have grabbed a Kamui that the academy had possession of. So now with my new Kamui, Zangetsu, and my Stand, Star Platinum, I will be unstoppable!
Ryuko: What? Was Zangetsu the one who spoke?
Y/N: Yeah.
Senketsu: I heard him too.
Zangetsu: Huh? Who said that?
SP: Senketsu.
Zangetsu: Who said that too?!
Y/N: Let me explain Zangetsu, I have a fighting ghost that can stop time, it's my ability, it's called a Stand, and my Stand's name is Star Platinum, SP for short. And the other voice you heard was Ryuko's Kamui, Senketsu.
Zangetsu: Wow, the author made you really overpowered.
Y/N: Yeah, I know, but the fans are fine with it, right?
Zangetsu: Maybe. We'll figure out if they comment.
Y/N: Anyways, that's basically what happened.
Ryuko: Wow.
Y/N: Lets go home now, I'm tired!
Ryuko: Fine by me.

You are walking home until....

Ryuko: When are we gonna go out on a date?

You blush in shock.

Y/N: U-uh, well... I don't know...
Ryuko: Oh ok.

Ryuko looks disappointed and you want to make it up to her but you literally have no idea where you guys could go out on a date. You do your usual afternoon routine. You eat dinner, walk around and stuff, then go to bed.

Y/N: I should start working out, I look skinny.
Ryuko: And cute.
Y/N: W-what?! Why are you giving the compliments now?! That was supposed to be my thing!

You are blushing dark red.
Ryuko: C'mon, hop in bed, I'm tired and I can't sleep without you.
Y/N: A-again?!
Ryuko: That wasn't a compliment, idiot!
Y/N: Oh.

You hop in bed and lay down next to Ryuko, waiting for tommorow. You are about to fall asleep until Ryuko kisses you, on the lips. You jump back in shock.

Y/N: W-Why did you do that?!
Ryuko: Because I love you....

You are both blushing.

Y/N: Why are you blushing?! I'm supposed to be blushing, you were the one who kissed me!
Doesn't that usually mean you're not supposed to be blushing?!
Ryuko: Shut up and go to bed.
Y/N: WHAT?!
Ryuko: You heard me.
Y/N: You kiss me knowing damn well I was gonna get up and now you're telling me to go to sleep?!
Ryuko: Yup.
Y/N: Ok never mind.

You fall asleep next to Ryuko.
_________________
Word Count: 874

Sorry this chapter was short, I have to wake up early tomorrow and it's pretty late were I live.