Chapter 6

Everybody crowds the small stadium. The tennis match is starting. You sit by Mako.

Omiko: I'll let the rookie serve first.
Ryuko: Alright, lets do this!

Ryuko hits the ball and Omiko returns it fast. It looks like it's about to be Omiko's point but Ryuko hits it back barely. Omiko hits it back again even stronger this time. Ryuko tried to receive it but it breaks her tennis racket.

Uzu: Love-fifteen!
Ryuko: Not bad!
Omiko: You are only know getting to experience the true strength of my goku uniform!

Omiko serves it at Ryuko really fast.

Ryuko: That won't work this time!

Ryuko receives the tennis ball on the outside of her tennis racket, where the net isn't.

Y/N: Woah!
Mako: That was awesome!

The tennis ball then bounces off the racket into  Ryuko's face. She flies all the way to where you and Mako are sitting then she lands upside down.

Y/N: Don't look, don't look, don't look.
Mako: Ryuko, Y/N wants to look!
Y/N: No I don't!
Ryuko: You pervert! I'll get you after this!
Y/N: Uh oh.
Uzu: Love-thirty!
Omiko: I anticipated you would do that so I spun the ball to hit you in the face.
Ryuko: Yeah right! That was luck!

Ryuko then serves the bam so hard her tennis racket shatters.

Uzu: Fault!
Y/N: What the hell was that! You can do better!
Ryuko: Shut up!

Ryuko tries to serve it again but it hits the net and doesn't go over.

Uzu: Double fault! Love-forty!
Y/N: Are you trying to mess up?!
Ryuko: I'm getting there!
Mako: Ryuko, this is your last chance!

Then an idea pops in your head.

Y/N: Ryuko, use your scissor blade as a racket!
Ryuko: Ok!

Ryuko ties a thread to form a net on the handle of her scissor blade. Suddenly, Satsuki pops up from her podium and tells them to continue the game. Ryuko serves it super fast. Omiko barely hits it back, but Ryuko is too fast and keeps bouncing it off of Omiko's face till she flies away into the wall. Omiko flies back then Ryuko uses her scissor blade to cut of her goku uniform.

Ryuko: Sen-I-Soshitsu!

Uzu Sanageyama hops down and then yells at Ryuko.

Uzu: Don't get full of yourself, bitch!

You get mad at him calling her bitch so you hop down.

Y/N: What did you say to her you bastard?!
Uzu: You heard what I said.
Satsuki: Enough! Sanageyama, the winner of this match is the transfer student.
Y/N: So are you going to tell us how our families died?!
Satsuki: If you want answers, you must defeat me in a battle.
Y/N: Fine, whatever you say.

Satsuki then pulls out a blade, she slices at you from above but you catch the blade in SP hands and snap it in half.

Y/N: You're going to have to try harder than that to defeat me. For now, we will be leaving.

You run off with Ryuko and Mako.

Y/N: Ryuko, you were so badass in the tennis match. You were all like "Fyoom!" and "Kaboom!" It was crazy!
Ryuko: Shut up, it was nothing.

Ryuko starts blushing it and Mako realizes it.

Mako: Ooh, Ryuko, do you like Y/N?
Ryuko: Why would I like him?! He's stupid!
Y/N: Well I like you...
Ryuko: What was that?!
Y/N: Nothing.
Ryuko: Oh yeah. Mako, can Y/N stay at your house tonight? He doesn't have anywhere to live.
Y/N: Under a bridge, on a bench. I have lots of places to live.
Ryuko: Well would you rather stay with us or out homeless?
Y/N: Didn't you just say you hated me?
Ryuko: No, I said I didn't like you.
Y/N: That's like the same thing.
Ryuko: Just ignore that, we're friends right?
Y/N: Yeah.
Mako: Enough of your flirting! Let's go to my house!

You guys go to Mako's house. Mako tells her mom that you have nowhere to stay and her family greets you. The mom is Sukuyo. The dad is Barazo. And Mako's little brother is Mataro.
It turns night time and you are about to fall asleep. You sleep next to Ryuko, and it's pretty close so if somebody rolled over once you guys would be touching. You sleep and have a dream that another shadowy figure is stabbing you over and over again. You do have a bad case of sleep talking and Mataro hears you so he comes over and listens to your sleep talking before breakfast.

Y/N: No, not the bread.

Mataro bursts out laughing after hearing you which causes you to wake up.

Y/N: What? What's so funny?
Mataro: You were sleep talking and it was hilarious!
Y/N: I've had a bad habit of sleep talking ever since I was a kid, so knock it off.
Mataro: Fine, fine.

You have breakfast with Mako, her family, and Ryuko. You ate some weird mystery croquettes.
You notice Ryuko was sleeping in pajamas.

Y/N: Woah, those look cute.
Ryuko: What? My pajamas?
Y/N: Yeah.

Ryuko starts blushing madly and so do you.

Ryuko: Shut up, idiot!

She punches you in the face and knocks you out, next thing you know, you are getting dragged into the school entrance by Ryuko.
____________________
Word Count: 904