Chapter 23

The black void is what you see when you wake up.

Y/N: Ah, shit. Not this again.

There's that woman again.

The Woman: You're back so early? I thought I let you live.
Y/N: Well yeah but... uh. I kinda died again.
The Woman: Here, take this coin, it lets you decide if you live or not. Heads is life, tails is death.

She hands you a coin. You throw it all the way into the air and it lands down.

Y/N: T-tails...
The Woman: Before I kill you, let me show you what everybody is curious about. Where you learned how to use a sword.
Y/N: Ok...

You walk over to the screen again like last time. A guy in his 20's is practicing with his sword. He looks a lot like you.

Y/N: Who's that?
The Woman: That would be you.
Y/N: Me? How?
The Woman: Right now, I don't know how, but when you are this age in the future, you managed to reverse time.
Y/N: Huh?
The Woman: Like I said, I don't know.
Y/N: So I reversed time when I was a swordsman and now I'm a Stand user and a swordsman?
The Woman: That's what it seems like.
Y/N: Hmm...
The Woman: Are you ready to die?
Y/N: No.
The Woman: Well that's too bad.

A sword suddenly appears in your hand. You don't know how or why it got there, except you have an idea.

 You don't know how or why it got there, except you have an idea

The Woman walks towards you, or, God. You forgot The Woman is God, but that wouldn't make any sense, you don't believe in god.

The Woman: I'm going to give you the most painful death.

That's where you realize, it's not God. You unsheathe your sword, you have to use it, your strongest move.

Y/N: Total Concentration.

Each breath is focused on relaxing and tending your muscles at the same time.

Y/N: Dark Breathing, 10th Form.

The strongest form of Dark Breathing.

Y/N: Smite.

A large shockwave ripple booms the ground, leaving a small crater. Your right eye leaves a dark purple trail as you basically teleport to The Woman.

The Woman: Too slow.

She hits you the hardest you've ever been hit down into the ground. You break three of your ribs. The Woman jumps up and stomps on your chest, breaking all of your ribs. It hurts to breathe, to talk, to do anything.

Y/N: S-stop...

She snaps both of your legs.

The Woman: I love this!
Y/N: Stop...

She snaps your arms.

Y/N: It h-hurts so much... stop...

She takes her arms towards your head, getting ready to snap your neck. You remember about SP. You stop time.

Y/N: L-lets do this, then we can go back to the real world...
SP: Okay.

Time for your best barrage of punches.

SP: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora! ORAAAAAAA!!!

The last punch crushes her skull. Time stop ends. She falls to the ground.

Y/N: Heal my wounds, now..
The Woman: Okay, okay, just no more punching me!

Your bones get healed and you stand up.

Y/N: I'm just joking. Star Platinum! Za Warudo!

You stop time again with another barrage of punches.

SP: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! OOOORRRRRRAAAAAA!!!

Before time stop ends, you unsheathe your sword.

Y/N: Total Concentration, Dark Breathing. 10th Form, Smite.

You take your sword and pierce through her heart. Before you killed her, she probably was in the worst pain.

Y/N: Scum like you deserve to die.

You black out, when you wake up, your back in the real world with Ryuko crying over you.

Y/N: I'm all good.

She looks surprised as you stand up with no wounds anymore.

Ryuko: B-but you got stabbed through the heart...
Y/N: Yup, I know.

You turn around to face Satsuki.

Y/N: You stabbed me, didn't you?

Satsuki even looks surprised.

Y/N: Well guess what?
Satsuki: What?
Y/N: You're going to die.

You lose control of SP and unsheathe your sword.

Y/N: Let's do this, Zangetsu, SP.
_____________
Word Count: 736