Chapter 16

You are woken up by a blinding light. You eventually can see your surroundings. You see Ichiro and Kuga hovering over Ryuko right next to you. You guys are both tied to chairs. It looks like Ryuko is unconscious.

Y/N: What are you guys doing to us!?
Kuga: We're trying to figure out how you guys can wear Kamui.
Y/N: Ichiro, why'd you do this to us?! I thought we could trust you!
Ichiro: Shut up.

It pisses you off more than anything but you stop talking. You hate when people talk to you like they rule over you. More importantly, they begin undressing Ryuko. Ryuko wakes up and notices what's happening.

Ryuko: Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!
Kuga: We're inspecting every single part of your body to figure out how you wear the Kamui.

You feel your blood boiling.

Y/N: Stop. Or I'll kill you.
Kuga: Try it, but it's going to be 2 against 1.
Y/N: Aren't you forgetting someone?

You point to Ryuko.

Ichiro: Nah, we disabled her nerves for a while. She shouldn't feel pain and she can't move either.
Y/N: Damnit! It really is going to be a 2 against 1.

You escape from the chair and transform.

Y/N: Kamui Zangetsu! Dragon Reaper!
Kuga: What a cool transformation.
Ichiro: I know right! It's awesome! Once we figure out how to wear the Kamui, I'll steal Zangetsu from him!
Y/N: We'll see about that!

Ichiro and Kuga charge at you at the same time.

Y/N: Star Platinum! Za Warudo!

You stop time to disable Ichiro, since Kuga can move in your stopped time and Ichiro can't. You dash at Kuga and use SP to brawl with him. You land a few good hits but also get some hits exchanged in your stomach. Time stop ends.

Y/N: Shit. Not enough time.
SP: What shall we do?
Y/N: No idea...

Ichiro charges at you and you have a barrage fight with him.

SP: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!
CD: DORARARARARARA!

In the end you make Ichiro fall to the ground. Although you are beaten up pretty bad. Out of the corner of your eye you see Ryuko untying the knot to her chair, whatever they used to disable her nerves wore off. You need to distract them so she can sneak up behind them and attack.

Y/N: Are you ready for a beat down, Kuga?
Kuga: That's a funny joke.
Y/N: Really? Because I wasn't joking around.

You dash at Kuga, you decide to stop using SP so you can beat him up with your own hands. You throw a punch at him, he dodges it. You try to kick him but he dodges it again, this goes on for a little while.

Y/N: This getting nowhere, fine then. Kasai-Ken!

You throw a punch faster than the eye can see at Kuga, it connects, knocking some of his teeth out. You probably broke his nose and jaw all in that one punch.

Kuga: Ah! Ichiro, help!

Ichiro uses CD to heal Kuga. This is going to be a hard battle to win. Till suddenly, Ryuko comes from behind and slices Ichiro's head off.

Y/N: Nice one! Let's kill this ass of a brother!
Zangetsu: Okay master, lets kill da hoe, beeeeeetch!
Ryuko: Lets do this!

You and Ryuko charge at Kuga. You kick at the speed of light and hit him in the gut, while Ryuko slices his other leg. He falls to one knee.
You take this advantage and punch him in the face again, Ryuko slices his other leg. He face plants to the ground.

Y/N: Let me finish him, Ryuko.
Ryuko: He's all yours.

You take out SP and use SP's hand to stab through Kuga's back like a knife. You grab his heart and rip it out.

Y/N: No more of you.

Kuga and Ichiro are dead now. You have gotten revenge on the person who killed your father. Only now, you need to help Ryuko figure out who killed her father. You walk home with Ryuko.

Y/N: It's been a crazy day, hasn't it?
Ryuko: It sure has.
Y/N: Now we need to figure out who killed your father.
Ryuko: Yup.
Y/N: Then it will be all over, and we can live our lives in peace.

You head home, eat dinner, then go to bed like usual.
_________________
Word Count: 749