Chapter 21

I'm obviously just kidding about stopping, why would I ever do that? I couldn't write because I had a boat load of homework and on the weekend I was doing other stuff. The thing that's driving me to finish this is something that I have planned in the last battle and a special chapter after that. I'm gonna be filling this chapter with JoJo references.
________________

You wake up. You're really tired today. You get up and look for Ryuko.

Y/N: Where's Ryuko?
Barazo: She should be leaving right now,
Y/N: Oh, alright. Thanks.

You head outside, not even bothering to put on a shirt. You see Ryuko and Mako about to drive off on a scooter.

Y/N: Where are you going?
Ryuko: To my old house. Wanna tag along?
Y/N: Nah, I have something to do.
Ryuko: Oh, see ya later.
Y/N: Bye.

You start walking to the academy to get back Zangetsu.

Y/N: Hopefully they didn't shred you up.

You make it to the academy and go to the lower floor where Zangetsu was last time. And sure enough, there he is, with Iori working on him.

Y/N: Act 3.

Echoes comes out from behind you.

Echoes: Okay master, lets kill da hoe! Beeetch!
Y/N: Wait a minute...
Diavolo: KINGU CURIMZON!

You make it to the academy and go to the lower floor where Zangetsu was last time. And sure enough, there he is, with Iori working on him.

SP: You could probably take down Iori and then get Zangetsu back.
Y/N: Sounds like a good plan.

You walk to Iori, menacingly, and tip your hat.

Y/N: Yare yare daze. Wait, where'd I get this hat from? Never mind, doesn't matter.
Iori: What are you doing here?!
Y/N: Should be obvious.

Suddenly, a baseball comes flying into the side of Iori's head, knocking him out.

Y/N: Oh, that's a baseball!
Zangetsu: Y/N?!
Y/N: Yes, I am!

You take Zangetsu and put him on. You walk out of the academy and leave back to your house for lunch.

Zangetsu: You came back for me.
Y/N: Of course, I can't beat the Elite-4 without you.

You make it home and eat lunch. After getting used to Zangetsu, you head to bed. You start sleep talking in the middle of the night, waking everyone up.

Y/N: R-Ryuko, I love you. Even if you stab me. I'll always love you.

Everybody bursts out laughing which wakes you up, you notice Ryuko looks mad.

Y/N: Yo.

Then Ryuko throws a pillow at you.

Y/N: Ow! What the hell!
Ryuko: You idiot!
Y/N: What?!
Ryuko: You're embarrassing me!

She hits you with a pillow again. You push her back down into the bed. And walk to the other side of the room to keep your distance. She walks towards you.

Y/N: Ho? Mukkate kuru no ka?

You grab a pillow with SP, waiting for Ryuko to come closer, then boom! She continues walking towards you, with an angry face.

Y/N: Star Platinum! Pillow Pound!

You take your pillow and start hitting her with it.

SP: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora! Ora!

After all those hits, she gets back up.

Y/N: I-impossible!
Ryuko: Do you have a death wish?
Y/N: Not good. Star Platinum! Za Warudo!

You stop time and hit her upside the head so hard with a pillow she'll probably fly through the wall. Time stop ends. She slams into the wall.

Ryuko: I'll kill you.
Y/N: Go ahead, Ryuko-chan.
Ryuko: Chan?! Oh, you're dead meat!
Y/N: Za! Warudo!

Time doesn't stop.

Y/N: H-how?! At this rate, she'll actually kill me!

Ryuko punches you, no pillow. Just a straight up punch, knocking you out, Ryuko and the Mankanshou's go back to bed.
_______________
Word Count: 676

This chapter was to cover an episode scene that I couldn't really figure out how to do. Next chapter is the Elite-4 battle! Stay tuned!