11

Yoongi

Jungkook woke up to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes slowly and saw it was still dark out. It must've been really early, the sun hadn't even risen yet. Jungkook blinked and saw Jin's handsome face looking down at him.

"Jin?" Jungkook yawned cutely, his fists rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"It's time." Jin spoke quietly, his tone serious.

Jungkook was definitely awake then. He sat up so quickly that he got a little dizzy. Jin helped him out of bed and they rushed to the balcony. Jungkook was tripping over his own feet as they hurried to the stained glass doors.

"What time is it? And why is he on the balcony?" Jungkook asked quickly.

"It's 6:00. And he's on the balcony because that's where we found him. We thought he'd be able to make it longer but we were wrong, he's got minutes left." Jin answered before swinging the door open.

Four men were standing over something on the balcony, looking down. As soon as they walked out they heard Namjoon speak.

"He's dead."

It was silent for a moment. Jungkook felt his heart drop. No. How can he be dead? It was his fault, he was supposed to be there.

Jungkook pushed the men out of the way and looking down at their feet.

What?

A black raven lay at their feet, dead. Jungkook looked up at them, confused.

"What's going on?" Jungkook and Jin were completely lost.

"This bird flew into the window. He's gone." Taehyung shook his head solemnly.

"What? Why did you scare me like that?! I thought you meant Yoongi was dead!" Jungkook shouted, hitting Namjoon on his chest.

"Ah, be careful, bunny." Namjoon grunted, holding the place where the boy hit him.

Jungkook was mad- no, furious. He didn't even know why. He hit Namjoon again, then Taehyung, then Jimin and then Hoseok. They all groaned.

"What did I do?" Hoseok muttered, completely unfazed, as ghosts couldn't feel pain.

"Okay so a bird is dead, big deal. Where the fuck is Yoongi?" Jin interrupted, scowling at the group.

"How blind are you?" A weak raspy voice spoke up.

The group turned to the vampire standing in the shadows. His pale shaky hands were gripping the railing to keep himself up.

"Yoongi, not the time for jokes. Get over here." Jin demanded, stomping up to the withered male and grabbing his arm.

"I am perfectly capable of walking, witch." Yoongi snapped, snatching his arm away. He took a wobbly step forward and would've fallen right on his face if Jin hadn't grabbed him.

Jin pulled him up and brought him into the light. Jungkook gasped, almost wishing he couldn't see him. His skin was super pale, more so than normal. An unhealthy pale. His eyes were black and dead looking, with dark bags underneath as well. His hair wasn't silver anymore, it was completely white. Like an albino.