| 017

i sat on my bed, waiting anxiously for joe. today is the golden globes. my first ever big award show, in which i'm nominated for something.

"hey are you done?" i yelled, as i scrolled on my insta feed. pictures and fan edits of haley and finn.  i cringed. jealousy took over me and i unfollowed the fan account.  i haven't talked to finn sinced my birthday party, but i'm going to see him today with haley as his date, of course.

"yeah," he said as he tied his tie. i furrowed my eyebrows, the steve hairstyle. wow.

"okay let's go." he said as i got off my bed and walked downstairs.

"guys behave," mom said as she kissed us both.
we said goodbye and got inside the black limo that our managers/agent got for us. it was a 15 minute drive. the limo lined up behind other limos. we drove past the fans who were being held back by crime tape. i lowered down the window and joe and i waved. we got out of the van, and instantly flashing cameras were on our faces and cheers from the fans who were held back from the golden globe sign. pictures were taken of us and we were interviewed by many people. joe went on to go went the stranger things cast, and i went over to the lady bird cast.

i was interviewed with timothée and greta. it was exhausting, but fun.  i later when on to take pictures.

"y/n to your left"

"y/n in the corner!"

after that was over, in the corner of my eye, i saw the stranger things cast. i went over to say hi.

fuck.

"y/n!" they smiled. i hugged each of them individually.

"y/n you look stunning!" haley smiled as she interlocked arms with finn.

"y-you too!" i hugged her.

"you look beautiful, congrats on your nomination and we're cheering for you!" finn said as he and haley walked over to an interviewer.

"WOAH FINN, WHOSE YOUR LOVELY DATE?"

wow. timothée caught up to me and i interlocked my arm around his and we walked inside. it was beautiful, i couldn't believe i was standing in a big room with such talent actors. timothée and i sat next to each other, we were right infront of the stage. the stranger things cast sat in the table behind us.

the golden globes has officially begun.

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama

- Lady Gaga

- Melissa McCarthy

- Y/n Keery

- Amy Adams

"and the golden globe goes to y/n keery!" they cheered. i stayed frozen in my seat, i looked over at timothée who was telling me that to go upstage. i felt like i was going to pass out. i hugged greta and timothée and when over to joe's table and went over to hug him tightly.

"good job y/n!" finn smiled

i took the award from nicole kidman and bradley cooper.

" [ insert your acceptance speech here ] " I
i wiped my tears and walked back to my seat.

a/n: this is so bad, but 🤷🏻‍♀️

UNEDITED