| 047

i slowly opened my eyes, revealing the location i was in. i blinked multiple times adjusting my eyesight to the bright illuminated lights. the beeping sound of the machine made me remember of the accident. i tried to speak, but my mouth was too dry. "y/n?" i said in a quick panic, my voice raspy. i noticed my mom come from beside me, sighing in relief with tears in her eyes. she came up to me and kissed my forehead. "timmy..." she said as she gently pressed her forehead onto mine.

"where's y/n?" i cried as i tried to sit up. my mom tried to push me down. she gently pressed her hands onto my shoulders, "i don't know", she sighed.

"where's finn?" i asked rapidly.

"in a different room. he's okay," she said pushing my curls away from my face.

"hey kiddo," the doctor came in holding a clip board.

"where's y/n?!" i exclaimed. i noticed a white bandage wrapped my leg. my leg was handing upward.

"can i please go and see her?" i said gently. the doctor seemed hesitant, but got brought me a wheelchair and let me go. i felt extremely weak. smiling just a bit, hurt my entire face. i saw y/n, her perfect face now had cuts, wounds, and blood. she had a neck brace with a white bandage wrapped around her head.

she fluttered her eyes open. she looked around with just her eyes. i slowly put my hand on top of hers. the pain in my body went away. i didn't feel any pain, just love. she then pulled her hand away. i was appalled.

"how are you y/n?" i furrowed my eyebrows.
"i'm sorry but do i know you?" she said with a soft smile.

tears started rolling down my face. i let out a small sob.

"please don't cry," she said placing her hand on top of mine.

"it's me timothée... lil tim? timmy t?" i said in frustration. she looked at me with sympathetic eyes. tears started forming in her eyes as she watched me break down.

"i'm sorry... i don't know who you are. i don't remember you.... should i?" she cried.

the doctor came in and put his hand on my shoulder.

"y/n has amnesia... it might take days, months to recover her memories. or she could never recover them at all," he explained, "right now she needs to rest..." he said as he pulled me from the girl i once considered my soulmate.

____________________________
y/nupdates                                                  •••

❤️   ✈️                                                            ▫️1,574,968 likesy/nupdates  OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

❤️ ✈️            ▫️
1,574,968 likes
y/nupdates OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. According to the news, timothée, y/n, and finn got in a car crash. there hasn't been anything said about their current health. we hope everything goes well. im srsly crying.