| 054

tchalametupdates •••

❤️  ✈️                                                              ▫️1,296 likes tchalametupdates timmy at the airport :( ______________________________y/n wakes up on her bed

❤️ ✈️             ▫️
1,296 likes
tchalametupdates timmy at the airport :(
______________________________
y/n wakes up on her bed. it's night time. her eyes get swollen and small. this was no dream. she walked  over to restroom to brushed her teeth. she washed her face with cold water and plopped back at her bed. she looked down at her bulletin. pictures of her friends, finn, joe, her family, and timothée. his smile lightened up her heart. his smile was contagious. maybe it was supposed to be this way. she will find somebody, just not him. his smile was what she missed the most. she felt stupid. her stomach growled, so she made her way down the stairs. she rubbed her eyes, making them more irritated. she felt embarrassed with joe, so she kept her head down. the lights are off. she groaned and walked over to where the light switch was. she turned on the light.

"no! turn them back off! i like the dark!" someone whined. y/n's heart dropped. she turned around quickly. she saw timothée. he stood up hesitantly. he was wearing the same clothes. his luggage right next to him, phone in hand.

y/n ran into his arms. he hugged her tightly, spinning her around.

"are there no bagels in italy?" she mocked, grinning.

"no...there was no you in italy..."he smiled softly. he leaned towards her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. his soft lips moved in sync with hers. he grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer. she rested her hand on his chest. timothée began going deeper in the kiss, making it more passionate. y/n broke the kiss by smiling into it.

"i'm not going anywhere...i promise to stay with you." he caresses her cheek. y/n kissed his cheek, making him blush. he looked down at her lips. she looked down shyly.

"you promise?" she said getting close to his lips. he nodded going in for it. y/n dodged it.
"i promise" he chuckled.

"what about your movie," she whispered. "i don't want you to get fired!" she stammered.
"you're an amazing actor, i don't want you risking your job for me—

timothée cut her off by smashing his lips against hers.

"i have it all figured out. don't worry about me!" he smiled.
________________________________
y/nkeery •••

❤️    💬   ✈️                                                   ◽️Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, tchalamet, and 6,843,943 others y/nkeery my date 💘 5:00 pm pst view 1,234,927user1 OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING! user8 THE OSCARS ARE TONIGHT finnand...

❤️ 💬 ✈️ ◽️
Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, tchalamet, and 6,843,943 others
y/nkeery my date 💘 5:00 pm pst
view 1,234,927
user1 OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!
user8 THE OSCARS ARE TONIGHT
finnandmillie aww did you break up with finn?
finnlardthefrog THE OSCARS! OMG 🥺🥺
tchalametandy/n ARE U GUYS DATING???
finn101 date already
milliebobby011 friendship goals 💖
______________________________
y/nupdates •••

❤️    💬   ✈️                                                   ◽️Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, tchalamet, and 6,843,943 others y/nkeery my date 💘 5:00 pm pst view 1,234,927user1 OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING! user8 THE OSCARS ARE TONIGHT finnand...

❤️ ✈️ ◽️
123,916 likes
y/nupdates YOU GUYS! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING 👀👀👀
_____________________________