| 058

| play the song loves

tchalamet                                                    •••

❤️   💬   ✈️                                                      ▫️Liked by uncle_jezzy, y/nkeery, billieellish, haleymariemorales, and 1,284,284 others tchalamet 🎸tagged @y/nkeeryview 12,295 commentsbilliellish✔️ that's fucking hot uncle_jezzy ...

Liked by uncle_jezzy, y/nkeery, billieellish, haleymariemorales, and 1,284,284 others
tchalamet 🎸
tagged @y/nkeery
view 12,295 comments
billiellish✔️ that's fucking hot
uncle_jezzy I don't like this DELETE NOW
haleymariemorales✔️ wow wow wow
wyattoleff ✔️😍 timothée
⤴️
tchalamet✔️ @wyattoleff sup baby ❤️
user89 OMG I LOVE THIS
user67 i wonder if they made out after this
⤴️
y/nkeery✔️ probably
user89 MARRY HER ALREADY
lilia✔️ babies
milliebobbybrown✔️ STOP BEING SO CUTE
_____________________________
finn looked up at timothée who was pacing back and forth the living room. timothée rubbed his face with his hands. finn noticed the frustration in his face. "chill out, i'm sure she'll understand!" finn let out a deep sigh. timothée shook his head. sadie walked inside the living room. she noticed the tension in the room. she glanced at finn and back at timothée.

"is everything okay?" she laughed nervously. she took a seat besides finn. timothée stayed quiet and looked down at his phone ignoring her comment. finn shook his head in annoyance. timothée groaned as gripped his phone tightly. he sat down on the couch across from them. "can someone tell what's going on?" sadie looked at both a them.

"my agent, he says he'll drop me if i don't move to new york..." he exhales. "wha-how long are you going to be gone?" sadie stammered.

"until he says so. they found me an apartment already.." his voice breaking.

"what's with your agent wanting you to move a lot?" finn asked. timothée smiled, "i booked an acting job as the main lead..."

"this is huge! are you gonna take it?!" finn asked.

"i am! i'm excited! i just don't know how y/n is going to take it in..."

"talk to y/n, she'll understand!" sadie said. timothée shook his head.

"she couldn't resist me going to Europe for a year. i now have to move to new york and that's not a choice." he sighed. finn's phone chimmed, "she's on her way..." finn cringed.

"hey sades, we should go..." finn smiled as he looked at sadie.

"where?" she blushed. finn shrugged, he grabbed her hand and they stood up. timothée stood up to say his goodbye. he hugged finn and sadie. sadie kissed him on the cheek, "that's if i never see you again.." she let out a friendly smile. he walked them over to the door and waved goodbye. timothée plopped on the couch, thinking how he was going to tell her the news. she wasn't going to take it in well. time passed, and he heard a car pull up. shit he thought.

y/n opened the door and out a bag of chips and coke on the kitchen table. "hey baby!" she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him. timothée hugged her and kissed her back. y/n went to the kitchen table to pour herself a bowl of takis. timothée became anxious. y/n came out of the kitchen, "is everything okay? you look pale? are you sick?" she looked concerned. she placed the bowl of chips on the table and opened a bottle of water.
"really? no, everything's fine?" he faked a smiled as he laid on the couch. y/n took out a mint from her pocket and placed it in her mouth. she sat besides timothée, and placed her legs below his. "where are the others? aren't they suppose to come for a movie night?" she looked at the clock.

"they're coming in a bit," he said softly. y/n looked over at him, he looked sad and looked like he was about to break down. she laid her body on top of his and rested her chin on his shoulder. timothée wrapped his arms around her back.

timothée sat up, y/n sat on his thighs and looked at his drowsy eyes. she ran her fingers through his soft hair. she rested her chin on his shoulder, he turned his head to kiss her cheek. she suddenly heard a soft sob. she looked down at him, he was lowering his face not wanting her to see him.

"why are you crying?" she said in a soft concerned voice. he cupped her cheek as tears streamed down her face, "i don't want to lose you, ever." he sniffed.

"you're not going to," she smiled.

"you promise?" he smiled between his tears.

"promise,"

"can i have a kiss?" he said wiping his tears.
y/n leaned in for a kiss, timothée pulled her in closer. she rested her forehead onto hers.

"but i really need to talk to you, it's extremely important and i don't know how your going to take it in," he bit his bottom lip. y/n's expression changed.

"you're scaring me..." her voice got smaller. timothée noticed how frightened and anxious she was getting. "no baby..." he pecked her lips.

"i booked an acting job as the lead...in new york!!" he said excitedly as he grabbed her hands. y/n's mouth dropped.

"in new york? what do you mean?" she smiled nervously. timothée noticed her tone of voice.
"i got a lead role and my agent wants me to move to new york," he said gently.

"so are you um th-thinking of taking it or wh-what?" she stammered.

"of course, this is huge for me! it's something i worked so hard for before-

"me?" she questioned. timothée looked at her, she looked broken. "no! i always worked so hard for this. are you not happy for me?" his voice got softer.

"i am happy for you!" she kissed his face all around. timothée let out a chuckle.

"you don't sound or look happy," he looked at her. y/n got off of him and sat besides him.

"i am happy! so are you going to live there permanently? or what?" she asked.

"for now! as long as filming last and then the interviews, oh and i'm the judge of the this new competition show for kids and i have fashions shows over there to attend and-" he said softly as he came to realization how long that's going to be. y/n noticed, she smiled through the tears.

"i'm so proud of you!!" she exclaimed. she jumped on top of him. "go do what you love, i'm not gonna stop you!" she cried. timothée hugged her tightly. he kissed her on the forehead and pecked her lips.

"what about us?" y/n asked afraid of his response. timothée kisses her forehead.

"we will make it work, like we always have!" he cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

"i love you" she said breaking the kiss. timothée smiled letting out an exhale.

"i love you too," he smiled. timothée had a feeling this could be the end of everything.