| 046

y/nkeery •••

y/nkeery                                                          •••

❤️  💬 ✈️                                                        ◽️Liked by milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer, and 1,234,929 others

Liked by milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer, and 1,234,929 others

y/nkeery my boys <3 see you guys in a bit 💕
view 12,382 comments
user1 omg! i'm so excited!! 🥰
user2 TIMOTHÉE IS GOING? WAIT WHAT!
y/nchalamet I AM SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW! SAY HI TO SARAH!
wolfhardguitar timmy needs to shave tbh
jackdgrazer ✔️ tim and finn can pass out as brothers. just sayin.
therealcalebmclaughlin✔️ see you guys in a bit ❤️
haleystan I LOVE YOU Y/N
jamescharles✔️ come to my house! let's collab 🧡

2 minutes ago
_______________________________
tchalamet •••

❤️ ✈️                                                            ◽️Liked by y/nkeery, finnwolfhardofficial, and 2,386,927 others

❤️ ✈️                                                       ◽️
Liked by y/nkeery, finnwolfhardofficial, and 2,386,927 others

tchalamet 💕 so nice meeting all of you guys. time to go home :)
[ tagged y/nkeery and finnwolfhardofficial ]
______________________________
y/nkeery •••

"i want ice cream," y/n whined as she scrolled down through instagram. finn turned on the the car radio not wanting to hear her whines. timothée was sitting on the backseat, smiling at his phone. they were driving in the city heading to millie's house.

"it's way to cold for ice cream," he let out a chuckle. y/n changed the stations, all of them were on commercial.

"where do you guys want to go, before mills?" finn said parking the car in front of a store.

y/n looked back at timothée, his eyes widened.
"anywhere." he cleared his throat.

"fine i'll get you your ice cream," finn sighed giving her a small peck on her lips.

"thanks love," y/n cupped his face and giving him a few more pecks. timothée cleared his throat.

"i'm right here, you don't need to do that!" he smiled. y/n sat back on her seat, and finn turned on the engine.

my heart broke. seeing finn kiss y/n. you have no idea how much i wanted to kiss her. feel her soft gentle lips. of course i kissed her before, but that was acting. she was acting. if only she knew i wasn't.

y/n looked down at her phone, stalking her fan accounts. liking edits of her and responding to messages. finn turned on his signal to move left.

"who wants gum?" y/n said passing it back to timmy. timothée got a piece and put it in his mouth.

suddenly a car from behind pushed finn's car, causing it to stop im the middle of the road. timothée bit his lip. his lip was busted with fresh blood.

"woah!" finn said in shock looking at his rear view mirror at the car from behind. the car made a u turn and left, it's tires screeching. timothée moved forward holding onto the seats. finn looked at y/n who looked startled.
he was blinded by two bright lights coming his way.
"finn?"y/n said gently, noticing the fear in his eyes. a big trailer came and hit the side of the car causing it to roll and flip over.

everything turned black. like i went into a deep sleep. i woke up hanging upside down. i heard police sirens and ambulances. i struggled to take off my seatbelt. i landed on my back, groaning. i noticed a flame starting from the door. the smell of gasoline entered my nostrils and i started to cough and gag.

"y/n?" I cried as I tried to take off her seat belt. i tasted blood in my mouth as i licked my lips. the flame got bigger. i felt the heat of the fire on my face. my ear hurt so bad, i couldn't hear anything. my head felt like it was going to explode. i couldn't move my leg. i touched he and it was broken. i slowly started to fade away. i felt my eyes slowly closing as i touched y/n's face.  my eyeslids we're closing as i felt a strong force on my body. "y/n..." i whispered as i caressed her bloody cheek.

[ unedited ]

- a/n ; the end is near...