| 044

y/n slowly woke up from her 3 minute nap, the knocks on the door got faster. "joe opened the fucking door!" she yelled as she put the covers over her head. the knocking continued, she annoyedly got out of bed and stomped downstairs. she opened the door wide open. finn.
"we need we talk," he said sternly, welcoming himself in. y/n closed the door, siting on the couch in front of him.

"what do you want?" she said. her mind raced rapidly, she knew where this was heading.

finn still has a cut on his lip and a bruise on his cheekbone.  "um look, i-i uh want to break up," he started to get choked up.

y/n stared at him blankly, as tears formed in her eyes. her voice started to break, "is that what you want?"

"no, but it's for the best." he said as he shook his leg nervously.

"best for what? i don't understand" y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

finn rubbed his face, his eyes read and puffy.  "i just don't want to be with you anymore" he cried.

y/n heart broke as he did the cry in which you have trouble breathing.

"is this about aidan? if it is, nothing happened! he kissed me!" y/n raised her voice. she stood up and sat next to him.

"look, i don't care about whether you kissed him or not. what hurts me the most is that you never have time to
spend with me, but you do have time for aidan!" finn ran his fingers through his hair.

"and timothée-

"what about him?"

"i can tell you like him, possibly more than you like me," finn sobbed. y/n grabbed his hand and interlocked fingers with him.

"haley-

"can you stop talking about haley!" finn shot back, "everyone's on your side, they know the truth, anything she shoots at you, it won't matter."

"okay! if you want to break up with me than we're done, it doesn't matter to me anyways. i'm better off alone ," y/n yelled. finn looked at her, mouth slightly opened.
y/n covered her face and started to sob. finn stared at the floor blankly, chewing the inside of his lip. tears streamed down his face.

"okay then" finn left slamming the door.

finn didn't want to break up with her, he loved her. he didn't even have a chance to tell her. the media was breaking them apart. haley was breaking them apart, and it worked. y/n has been focusing on the problems haley has caused and never made time for finn. but she loved him, she always had. y/n stood up and ran out the door. finn was walking down the steep sidewalk/hill.

"finn, wait!" she ran after him. finn continued walking. she caught up to him and pulled him by the arm. he tried to let go, but couldn't. she pulled him in for a kiss. she slid her hand on his cheek up to his hair. finn kissed her back softly, pulling her in closely. finn smirked through the kiss.

"finn, i love you. i'm in love with you" she smiled as she wiped his tears.

"i love you too," he pecked her lips.

y/n smiled, as she kissed him back. she interlocked fingers with him and they walked back up the hill, back to y/n's house.

"you left the door FUCKING OPEN!" joe yelled at them from the front yard. y/n and finn walked to him.

"woah who died?" joe said.

"ha ha very funny," y/n chuckled.

y/n and finn went up to y/n's bedroom for a movie night.

"don't do anything you'll regret later, or use protection!" joe said laying on the couch.

"OMG joe stop it!"

y/n layed on top of the bed besides finn.

"do you want to go for a night ride later on?" finn asked, as he turned on the tv.

"okay, where to?" y/n said hugging him.

"the city,"

"um, LA traffic!" y/n giggled.

"that's why we'll leave like at 11," finn said playing with her hair,

"ah okay," y/n sighed.

finn played with her hair until she fell asleep.

-

y/n woke up, it was 12:38 am. finn's arms wrapped around her waist. she turned over to him, and took the strands of her off his face. she kissed his lips softly.

"hey," y/n cooed. finn woke up, and smiled.
"so are we going on that night ride or what?" she smiled.

a/n sorry this was so short and not very detailed. this is UNEDITED! anyway, goodnight! it's currently 12:53 am where i live :)