| 048

haleymariemorales                                    •••

❤️   💬   ✈️                                                      ▫️Liked by annieleblanc, aidanrgallagher, and 1,245,937 others

Liked by annieleblanc, aidanrgallagher, and 1,245,937 others

haleymariemorales i been crying for the past 2 hours. i can't believe this has happened. i had to come back just to post this, won't be back though. she didn't deserve this, not her, finn or timmy. i hope she recovers 💕 i love you y/n! this makes me feel guilty of all the things i've done to her 🥺 stay strong!
_______________________________
y/n flipped to her side trying to find a comfortable position. she flipped over her pillow to the cold side. joe came over and sat besides her. "hey" he said gently.

"hi joe!" she smiled brightly, sitting up. joe placed the tray of food besides her. "how are you feeling today?" he asked as he fed her a spoonful of soup.

"better than yesterday," she said wiping the corner of her lip, "can i ask you a question?"

"anything," he said hopeful that maybe something was triggering her memory.

"is finn my friend?" she said drinking the orange juice.

"yes he is,kinda"

"then why can't i remember anything? my own name sometimes! you, that you're my brother!" she cried.

"you lost your memory, but it'll come back," joe said gently. y/n groaned in frustration. finn came in rolling in on the wheelchair. "y/n?" he said with tears in his eyes. joe stood up slowly and left the room. finn stopped next her. "hey!" she smiled.

"hi" he grinned.

"i brought something," he said as he placed his hand on top of a brown scrapbook. he turned his wheelchair so that he could be could besides y/n.

"i made this in dedication of us being together."

"together?" y/n's eyes widen. finn nodded. finn flipped through the pages describing all the things they have done together.

"so we're a couple? we love eachother." y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"yes! and a lot," finn said as he placed his palm on top of hers. y/n looked into his tearful eyes. y/n slowly shook her head in disbelief.

"but i'm dating timothée! that can't be!" y/n said looking at the pictures. finn's heart shattered, his whole body became numb.

"he told you that?"

"no, I KNOW. i remember doing all of these things, expect not with you. with him. i don't remember loving you" she said gently. finn started to cry. "i'm sorry." y/n interlocked fingers with him. she started playing with his hair as he calmed down. timothée came in with a cast on his leg and with crutches.

"is everything okay?" timothée asked.

"your girlfriend wants to talk to you," finn sniffed as he left the room.

"girlfriend? wait finn is everything okay?"

"now that you're here," he sighed, " yes, you came and saved the day." he said as he left the room.

a/n thanks for reading. it's been a while :)

[ unedited ]