this is home

| i was listening to this song while writing this, so can you guys please play it? |

y/n woke up not realizing she was on the plane. she took off her eye-pad and yawned as she adjusted her eyesight to the plane.

"then we're done! we're done!"

"fine"

"i- i need to call timothée. i just had a worst dream ever," y/n got her phone from her pocket and dialed his number. a flight attendant tapped on her shoulder and told her she couldn't be calling at this time. y/n quickly put it away as she groaned in frustration.

"i haven't talked to timothée ever since he left. everytime he calls me, i'm busy and when i call him, he's busy." she said softly.

"ah don't worry! he's currently filming a movie and you are recording an album! this is going to be a huge transition from your acting career." alex, y/n's agent said as he read a magazine that had y/n on the cover.

"it's been 3 months alex. i only talked to him 2 times. i-

"hey, i forgot to tell you that we need to record your album...it has to be done in 2 days," alex whispered.

y/n groaned, "2 days? ale, you promised me that after this interview i would have a break!"

"yes but y/n, if stars take a break, they disappear! plus, after recording this album? i guarantee that your fame will rise to the top!" he said in full excitement.

"y/n/n, turn this way," her assistant was holding a makeup brush ready to polish her face.

"oh megan, please not now." she said kindly.

"but y/n/n, paparazzi-

"relax, i made sure that there was going to no paparazzi." he winked.

once y/n walked out of the airport, she had fans on the sides wanting to take a picture with her. she was taken aback of how much press there was. usually only fans and paparazzi are there. she greeted and hugged some of her fans.

"y/n! are you and timothée still together?"

"y/n what do you think of selena and timothee's relationship?"

"are the cheating rumors true?"

"did you break up with timothée?"

questions were being asked back and forth. y/n had no idea what was going on. she was so confused. she wanted to stay and ask the press what they were talking about, but alex kept on pushing her forward.

"wait what?" she turned her head to the press as alex kept pushing her to go inside the car. sadie rushed in front her and hugged her. y/n hugged her back tightly feeling comfort. sadie shoved her lightly inside the car. paparazzi were shoving onto the car. they began yelling at y/n to answer some questions. one of them placed a magazine article on the car window.
y/n pressed the car window down and yanked the magazine off of his hands.

she flipped through the pages and went to the page the guy was pointing at. a page dedicated to selena gomez and timothée chalamet. pictures of them were all over the page. there was a subheading talking about a possible cheating/breakup between y/n and timothée.

"i don't think timothée would ever do that to you..." sadie said sympathically.

"you guys knew about this and didn't tell me?" y/n gulped with tearful eyes.

"y/n, please we didn't want it to take away from what most important, which is your career. relationships come and go. you need to focus right now." he said annoyed.