Chapter 18

Harry picked Draco up and quickly apparated them to their Healer and put him down on a bed before yelling for someone. Eventually after a panic-filled minute, a Healer appeared and started shouting instructions to other Healers who propped Draco up the way he needed to be. The tried to kick Harry out, and he let them have it worse than Draco was letting him have it.

"LOOK YOU, I AM NOT LEAVING MY HUSBAND NOW BACK OFF AND DO YOUR JOB!" The Healers left him alone after that and let him hold Draco's hand.

In the next few hours, Draco cussed, yelled and screamed himself hoarse. It wasn't until the third hour in that Draco managed to break Harry's hand. He quickly took that one back and replaced it with the other hand while an assistant Healer sent a charm his way to fix it for him. He gave him a distracted nod and went back to listening to his husband.

"AND ANOTHER THING YOU SON OF A BITCH! IF I EVER CATCH YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT SEX EVER AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT, AZKABAN OR NOT! I CANNOT BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE ME EXTREME PAIN AND I SIMPLY WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANYMORE! YOU CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT EVER HAVING FUN WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE ONCE I'M DONE IN THIS BED, I AM GOING TO CASTRATE YOU SO THIS DOESN'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!" And so the ranting went on, sounding suspiciously like Sirius was starting to influence Draco's vocabulary.

At one point, Draco actually yelled at him so convincingly, that Harry broke down and sobbed. He refused to leave his side, however, and apologized repeatedly until Draco calmed down enough to tone his yelling down.

"All right, I think it's time to start with the pushing."

"You THINK?" Harry brushed a hand over his forehead and tried to calm him enough to get him to push like he needed to do.

Another three hours passed, and Harry was sick and tired of having to listen and see the love of his life in so much pain. He was ready to throw up several times over.

When he thought he wouldn't be able to keep the food inside his stomach anymore, he heard a delighted cry from the Healer.

"Keep going, I can see the head!" That spurred a bought of pushing Harry had thought Draco incapable of up until this point, and he watched in amazement as Draco screamed his discomfort and pain to the world. As he heard a sharp cry from the other side of the room, Draco continued to scream. Harry was completely confused as to why he was screaming still, and looked at a Healer next to him in askance.

"Just keep doing what you've been doing." They were all bustling around and suddenly another Healer told him that if he wasn't going to tell his husband to push, then he might as well leave. He did as they said, completely bewildered.

A long, loud, three minutes later, Harry heard yet another cry. His brain going a million miles an hour, he just held his husband as the assistant Healers cleaned him up and laid him out normally.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, I meant none of it..." He shook it off.

"I know. It's not your fault. I still love you." They remained like that for the next several minutes, just reveling in each other and knowing that Draco meant nothing harmful from his pain-induced screams. A Healer walked up with a white blanket.

"Congratulations. Baby one is a beautiful girl." She handed the bundle to Draco, who hadn't registered the fact that she said 'baby one'. Harry did, though and looked at her with questions in his mind chasing each other.

"Baby two is a wonderful boy." She handed the other blanket to Harry who looked at the baby he never knew about.

The girl had long hair for an infant the color of a mahogany desk, her wide light blue eyes staring up at everyone and everything. The boy had blond hair and half-closed grey eyes. The Healer continued to clean up, and watched Harry and Draco.

"Their eyes might change color within their first year. Although, I don't think hers will change much, his definitely will." Harry nodded.

"So Draco. You went through all that pain, so what do you want to name them?"

"Me? I broke both of your hands at least seven times each! I think you should get a say."

"Here. You pick first names, I'll pick the middle names." He agreed, realizing that it was the best offer he'd get.

"Josephina and Jasper."

"Josephina Marie and Jasper Alan? That okay with you?" Draco nodded and kissed him lightly.

"And their last names will be Potter. Now, I'm tired. Can't you take us home?" Harry looked to the Healer and she nodded.

"Just as soon as you write down their names on these cards." Harry wrote them down in his sharp script, and then they left via floo. They put the babies to sleep in their crib by the bed and they laid down with sighs of love between them. Harry knew that it would be hard to take care of two babies and his husband, but he knew that he was glad that he wouldn't have to ever work. He knew that his family would never be able to even make a dent in the vaults he had access to. He couldn't wait to watch the kids grow up and to watch his husband grow old with him.

He knew that he was in for one amazing life ahead, and it made up for the shit childhood he had.