Prolugue

A/N: "Next series ya!"

Ghost: "Well your excited."

A/N: "It's a new series and something to shake things up for a bit."

Ghost: "What about your book on hold?"

A/N "........ onto the chapter!"

Ghost: "You didn't answer the question."
———————————————————————
3rd person

The camera pans into a cave. Water drips from the ceiling as blood could be seen on the cave floor. They mix as the camera pans up to see a scared blonde girl holding a staff with an arrow in her left shoulder. She looks with tears in her eyes as two figures approach. One with a torch, dawned in grey beat up armor, a red wisp comes from his right eye. The other a figure dressed in black and purple armor with a cape. His helmet shows nothing as purple flames emit from its face. She trembles as they approached her.

Few years prior

???'s perspective

I was sitting at the ramen shop with my fireteam after we defeated the curse in the Dreaming city again.

???: "When is this going to end?"

Shadow: "What do you mean?"

Reaper: "He means the curse in the city." *He takes a swig of his 5th whiskey today.*

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked over at the other member of the fire-team and resident mute, Day. He wrote something down on a notepad and gave it to me.

???: " 'I'm not complaining?!' Of course you're not! You flirt with Petra everytime we see her!"

Reaper: *Belch.* "Yeah and everyone else in the tower."

Shadow: "Hey F/N remember when he tried flirting with Amanda?"

F/N: "How could I not, she made his sparrow explode when he got it back from maintenance."

Reaper: "Yo Thomas? Got anything to add?"

We all looked over to see the last member of our four man team asleep on the bar with a beer in his hand.

Day pointed to him and looked between us.

F/N: "Hey I did it last time."

Reaper: "Oh you ass, fine."

Reaper chugged the rest of the whiskey and walked over to Thomas. He tapped him on the shoulder to no avail.

F/N: "You know what you have to do."

Reaper: "Yeah if he kills me it's your fault."

Reaper then casted a Golden gun and fired it into the sky. This startled Thomas and he shot straight up and glared daggers at Reaper.

Thomas: "What the fuck is your problem!"

Reaper: "Hey don't blame me."

Thomas grumbles as Zavala walks over to us.

Zavala: "F/N we have a mission for you."

Thomas: "Wait just him?"

Reaper: "Yeah what's up with that?" *He grabs another whiskey and starts drinking.*

Zavala: "Yes, but I'll explain why." *He turned to me.* "We received a message from the Leviathan that the Cabal Emperor Calis. He has requested your presence."

Shadow: "And if he doesn't?"

Zavala: "That we can say goodbye to the rest of Nessus."

Day then pulled out an old cassette tape and played one of the recordings.