Chapter 5: More caves

A/N: "Great more caves."

Ghost: "Sir are you concerned about the ogre?"

A/N: "What ogre there's only goblins in that cave."

Ghost: "But sir that's a-"

A/N: "Only goblins. Have fun!"
—————————————————————————
Early morning, Void's perspective

We had gotten up at the crack of dawn and began to make our way towards the goblin nest. With my sword in hand we trenched our way through a forest to where the nest lay on the edge. We found a break in the tree line and saw the entrance, two goblins and a wolf guarded what looked like ruins. The Elf readied her bow as the morning sun rose over the hills before us.

Dwarf: "If you miss this will be much more difficult."

Elf: "Quiet dwarf."

She then drew her bowstring all the way back and let her arrow fly. It flew way off to the right and looked like it was way off target.

Dwarf: "You missed."

The Elf simply smiled as she knocked another arrow and as if physics didn't apply the arrow curved in and went straight through the first goblins head before implanting itself in the others right eye. She let her second one fly as the wolf got up in response it was met with the arrow shooting into its mouth and impacted the back of its throat. It fell lifeless as we emerged from the tree line.

Slayer: "Let's go."

We walked up until we were right in front of the dead goblins and wolf.

Priestess: "Incredible."

Lizardmen: "My complements, was that some form of magic?"

Elf: "No, once you master a technique, it can seem as though you've cast a spell." *She said while glancing at the dwarf.*

Dwarf: "Well next time I'll show you what a dwarf can do."

Slayer then walked over and kneeled before the dead goblin.

Slayer: "One, two."

While counting he pulled a knife from his bag and started to gut the goblin.

Elf: "What are you doing! My arrow killed them!"

Slayer: "They're highly sensitive to smell, especially to the scent of women, children, and elves."

He then soaked a rag with the goblin's blood.

Elf: "Oh no, you keep that away from me!"

Priestess: "You get used to it."

Slayer then appeared behind her with the bloody rag in his hand, I tried my best to hold back my laughter at her misfortune.